This informs the public about the ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2023. Details about the Challenge are given below.
About ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2023
Lagos, the economic capital of Nigeria, is a major tech hub for innovation in Africa. The city’s tech ecosystem has grown rapidly, fueled by the rise of technology, increasing internet penetration, and a growing entrepreneurial spirit.
ICAN-BOI, in collaboration with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria and the Bank of Industry, will gather a new generation of innovative thinkers from across the tech industry to tackle some of the most pressing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), tagged “iHack4SDG Challenge 2023.”
ICANBOI, an innovation hub at the heart of Yaba and Ebutte Metta, opens applications for the iHack4SDG Challenge, which will take place from May 17 to May 24, 2023, to be held physically at the ICAN-BOI Innovation Hub. Ten (10) ideas will be selected to participate in the challenge, from which three teams will emerge winners.
The challenge provides an opportunity for participants to collaborate and develop innovative solutions based on 10 out of the 17 SDGs. These winners will be given resources and support to improve, test, and scale their ideas, which will ultimately become real businesses. They will also have a chance to demo their solutions and have the opportunity to move into the ICAN-BOI
- 1st Prize – N1,500,000
- 2nd Prize – N1,000,000
- 3rd Prize – N750,000
- Access to a dynamic network and platform – Tap into ICAN and Bank of Industry networks.
- Access to a dynamic platform of innovators – Tap into a conducive space to converge around practical SDG solutions.
- Immense networking potential- Build connections and be part of a community of practice around eco-systemic, collaborative solutions.
A space to exercise your global citizenship muscle– sharpen and hone your skills in leadership, innovative thinking, analytic thinking, interpersonal communication, intercultural collaboration, and allied areas.
- Access to Prize Money
- Access to 3 months workspace,
- Hands on Mentorship
- Access to follow on Incubation support
- Application is open to all innovators and participants from all backgrounds; no prior hacking experience is necessary. Since we’re not looking for technical submissions only — anyone can play a part in solving these problems. As long as you’re a team player who thinks the world could be a better place, you’re more than welcome to join!
ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2023 Application
For those interested in ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2023, open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 14 June 2023.
Open this link for more details about the ICAN & Bank of Industry iHack4SDG Challenge 2023. You can press contact at Igwe Patrick, Head Business and Program Manager @ ICANBOI Tech Hub, email@example.com, or 07066412863