Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Hassan Usman Kastina Polytechnic, katsina state diploma programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. All interested candidates can now start applying for the HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
In order for you to be able to apply for the HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, you must have satisfied the necessary admission requirements as stated by the institution. The admission requirements are one of the essentials that have been compulsory for candidates to meet in order for their admission process to be considered valid. Below are the HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session;
– Diploma Programmes
- GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO ordinary level or equivalent teachers grade 2 with three credit passes in economics, business methods, principles of accounts, the literature of English, commerce, history, geography, government, agricultural science, biology, and a pass in English and mathematics in not more than two sittings
In line with the Polytechnic regulations, a candidate who have successfully completed the programs and have also obtained qualification for admission into the ND programmes by direct entry be given advanced credits or admitted into ND indirect as in obtainable in Kaduna Polytechnic
– Diploma Social Development
- Grade 2 certificate of SSCE with at least 4 credits in English and any other 3 subjects from government, history, economics, and integrated science.
- Holders of intermediate certificate in community development and adult education and social development
- 3 credit with two passes in relevant subject plus at least two yeses working experience
- Any other relevant qualification is acceptable to the Polytechnic.
– Diploma Environmental Health Technology
- GCE/SSCE/NABTEB/NECO ordinary level or equivalent teachers grade 2 with five credit in English, Mathematics, chemistry, physics, geography, and biology obtained at not more than two sittings
How to Apply
To apply for the HUKPOLY Diploma Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is quite simple and straightforward, all diploma applicants are to pay the sum of 2,000 Naira for screening after which they will be prompted to fill a profile page, print and submit a copy to the academic office. They are also to pay the sum of 1,500 Naira for verification.
Eligible candidates are to make payment through the payment option portal by clicking on this link.