There are several apps available to purchase at the google play store and most of them are free and it has made life a lot easier for the users. The google play store is an app on your android device where most app used on the android device are downloaded. However some of the apps are not free and require some certain fee, some people also keep wondering on How to Use a Nigerian Debit Card on Google Play Store.
Since some of the apps are not free to download on the google play store. There will also attract some certain fee and to pay the fee you will need a bank debit card. However, some Nigerian users don’t know how to do that and this content got you covered as it will provide the complete steps on How to Use a Nigerian Debit Card on Google Play Store and also provide what you need to know about google play store.
What You Need to Know About the Google Play Store
Most app on android devices can be downloaded from the google play store as it is an app that is meant to download the most app for android devices. The app to be downloaded from the google play store includes Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and a lot of android app. Also, apart from downloading an app from the google play store, there is also room to download most of the games for android devices.
Games like Temple Run, Dream Leagues Soccer and also most android games, however, to download these games from the app you will need to make sure you have an internet connection and also follow the required steps. Below, are the steps needed to download games and app from the google play store
- Make sure your phone has an internet connection to begin
- Open the google play store mobile app
- On the home page, you will see various games and app, search for the game or app you want to download using the search icon
- Once seen, click the app
- Click the install button to start downloading the app
Once, you are done with these steps, then you must have successfully downloaded the app or game on your mobile device and you can start using the app or game.
How to Use a Nigerian Debit Card on Google Play Store
Some people are some confused about How to Use a Nigerian Debit Card on Google Play Store, as some app is not free to download on the play store and will attract some fee. If you don’t know how to use your Nigerian debit card to make a payment on the google play store below are the necessary steps.
To be able to make a payment on the google play store you will need to switch your home country to the US as your google play balance may be listed in USD. This is because according to the google policy document, some form of payment can’t be used if the country is not in line with the country listed for your account.
To switch your home country to the US, follow the steps below
- With the email, you used for your google play login to your google payment account.
- Click on the settings, once it opens
- Change the google payment billing address to that of USA to update the home page address
- Once you are done with that click save
With this method, you can carry use your Nigerian debit card on the google play store but if the above method is not working, you can also try out the steps below
- To begin you will have to create a new Google account
- While creating the account, you should set the U.S as the home country
- Using its valid Nigerian address, entry your Nigerian debit card details
- Once you are done with that, you can use the new google account to login into the play store
You can also get an international MasterCard or VISA Card if the above method is not still working and it is not still working, you can request a prepaid from your bank or if possible from another bank because so far VISA cards can work without having any issues.
And with all these steps, when you are looking for a way on how to use a Nigerian debit card on the google play store, you can just simply follow all the steps given above. Also, if you are confused about how to download an app or game from the google play store, you can also use the above steps to carry out these procedures.