Switching from an Android device to an iOS device is exciting but during the process, you might lose your WhatsApp Data and also other useful information. But there are methods available that you can use to transfer them. In this post, you will get the steps on How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iOS.
If you have no idea how to transfer our WhatsApp data or messages from an android device to an iOS device, you will get it below. Apart from them, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Is There a Way to Transfer Whats App Data from Android to iPhone?
Yes, this is because there are several methods available that you can use to transfer WhatsApp data from Android to an iOS device. So, the answer to this question is Yes if you are among those asking it.
Can How I Transfer Whats App Data from Android to iOS?
As said earlier, there are several methods available that you can use to transfer WhatsApp Date from Android to iOS and luckily for you, you will get the complete guide below.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iOS
Below, you will get the complete guide on How to Transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iOS. There are several methods that you can use and you will get the complete guide below.
Method One: Transfer Whats App Data from Android to iOS via AnyTrans
The first method that you can use is AnyTrans as it is a backup and transfer tool that allows you to move WhatsApp data from Android to iOS. Below are the steps you need to use AnyTrans
- To begin, download the AnyTrans application on your computer, you can do this by clicking this link; https://anytrans.en.softonic.com/download
- Connect your Android device and iOS device to your computer with USB cables
- Next, click on “Social Messages”
- Next, tap on the “WhatsApp to Device” option
- To go on, tap on the transfer now option
- Next, select your Android as the source phone and your iOS device as the targeted phone
- To transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iOS device, click on the Next button
- To continue, follow the pop-up instruction
- Backup your WhatsApp on your Android
- Next, install the enhanced version of WhatsApp on your Android and allow access to the phone storage in WhatsApp
- Next, log in to your WhatsApp on Android
- Click the Restore button. The aid of this is to restore the backup you just made to the recent version of WhatsApp
- Finally, click on AnyTrans and this will transfer data from your Android to iOS
Method Two: Transfer Whats App Data from Android to iOS via Email
You can also Transfer WhatsApp Date from Android to iOS via Email and below are the steps you need
- Open the WhatsApp application on your Android device,
- Next, go to settings
- Select chat from the various options
- Click on “Chat History” to get to the chat history screen
- Tap on “Export Chat” and you will be asked to choose a contact whose chat history you would like to export to export
- Select a contact
- Choose Email
- Next, go to the sending page. Make sure you have logged in to your WhatsApp on your new iOS device, then send history to it.
Method Three: Using PhoneTrans
You can also use PhoneTrans to transfer WhatsApp Data from Android to iOS and below are the steps you need
- Download PhoneTrans on your computer, you can do this by opening this URL; https://phonetrans.en.uptodown.com/windows/download/304097
- Connect your Android and iOS device to the computer
- From the left menu, click on “App Transfer”
- Select WhatsApp and click on Start transfer
- On the new screen check the Source and Target Device, the source should be your android device and the target your iOS device.
- Click on Transfer once everything is verified.
- On the next screen tap on “Transfer Now”
- Now follow all the steps that will appear on your screen. This will ask you to backup your WhatsApp chats on your Android device. The second allows PhoneTrans to allow and install and enhance and the current version of WhatsApp on your smartphone
- Click on Restore and wait.
With any of the above methods, all your WhatsApp chats/messages will be transferred from Android to your iOS device once the process is complete.
- How to Download and Use Internet Download Manager (IDM) App on Your Andriod Device
- How do I Easily Clear the WiFi Cache Data on My Android Device to Make it Run Faster? CHECK NOW
- Are Android, iOS or PC Emulators Safe or Unsafe to Use? CHECK NOW
- Complete Guide on How to Download & Install PES 2021 on Your Android Device
- A Step by Step Guide on How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Your Old to New Phone
- Complete Guide How to Locate the WiFi Cache on Your Android Device
- Complete Guide on How to Activate the Dating Feature on Your Facebook Account
- How to Cast Showmax from the iPhone App to Your TV
- How to Disable or Turn Off Google Assistant Speech Output on Your Android Device
- 3 Major Reasons Why DStv Now is Not Working on Your Device
- 8 Amazing iOS Apps Available Only for Use in Nigeria
- How to Hide Your WhatsApp Profile Picture from Specific/Some Contacts
- How to View Someone’s Hidden or Blocked WhatsApp Status
- Complete Guide on on How to Schedule Text Message on Your Android Device
- Complete Guide on How to Get the DirecTV Stream App on Your LG Smart TV in 2021