The world is developing as the day goes by and people now prefer making platform online than going to any payment centres. There is also a lot of online platforms available that you can use to carry out this process and PayPal and GCash are among the best that you can use. I will bring the steps on How to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash in this article.
GCash is an application that allows you to send money, pay bills and also receive payment with your mobile device. PayPal is also an application that allows you to carry the same process above and both apps have their own features. Transferring Money from PayPal to GCash can be easily done with just some steps.
How to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash
Below, I will provide the complete steps on how to How to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash. You can do this easily if you follow the steps according and you will not find them complicated. Before you can do this, you will have to link your PayPal account to your GCash account. Below are the methods
One: Create a GCash Account
Before you begin, you will have to create a GCash account but there is no need for this if you already have one as you can just log in to your account. Below are the steps you need to create a GCash account
- First of all, you will need to connect your mobile device to an active internet connection as it is necessary
- Visit the Google Play Store or the Apple Store
- Search for GCash and download the app using the normal process
- Once you are done with this, open the app
- Enter your mobile number
- Click Register
- Provide all the necessary information
Two: Link Your PayPal Account to Your GCash Wallet
Like said earlier, you will have to link your PayPal account to your GCash account follow the steps below to do this
- On your mobile device, open the GCash app
- Login to your account using your account details
- Click the menu button that can be found in the top right corner, it is usually in three-line
- From the option provided, select “Link PayPal Account”
- Enter your PayPal credential
- A PayPal page will be prompted, all you have to do is to log in and finally click authorized
Two: Transfer PayPal Fund to Your GCash Account
Once you have linked your PayPal Account to Your GCash Wallet, all you have to do is simply transfer the funds. Follow the steps below to carry out this process
- Open your GCash Wallet
- Click the dashboard
- Once you are done with this, select PayPal
- Select currency
- Input the amount that you want to transfer
- Click proceed
- To complete the process, confirm your transaction and once you are done with this, you will receive a notification through your e-mail and also an SMS.
It is important that you note that only PHP balance can be from PayPal to GCash. You will need a converter within PayPal if your PayPal balance is not listed in terms of PHP. These are all the steps you need to Transfer Money from PayPal to GCash so you just have to follow them properly.