Currently, Messenger uses different icons to let you know if your messages have been delivered or sent and also read. In this post, we will walk you through the guide on How to Tell if Someone is Reading Your Messages on Messenger.
This is very important as some people can’t tell if their message has been read on Messenger. Apart from the steps you need to tell if your message has been read on messenger, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Can I Tell if My Message has Been Read on Messenger? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
Can I Know if My Message has Been Read on Messenger? Yes, this is because Messenger uses different icons or symbols to tell you that your message has been read. So, if you are among those asking this question, you should know that the answer is Yes.
How Can I Tell if Someone Has Read My Message on Messenger? Check Below to Get Detailed Answer
How Can I Tell if Someone Has Read My Message on Messenger? This can be easily done and luckily for you will get the complete guide you need to carry out this process in this article below.
How to Tell if Someone is Reading Your Messages on Messenger
How to Tell if Someone is Reading Your Messages on Messenger? You will get the complete guide below. As said earlier, the steps you need will be provided in this article below and they are very easy. A lot of reasons are available why you need this but they are best known to you. Below, are the steps you need
- To begin, make sure your device is connected to an active internet connection
- Next, open the Facebook Messenger app
- Enter your username, pass and other login details and tap “Login” if prompted to
- Next, Tap the Home bottom, this is the menu bar and it can be found at the top of your screen for android devices and at the bottom of your screen for iPhone
- Next, tap the message or conversation that you like to check
- In the message window, look for your friend’s picture. This normally appears at the bottom and to the right of one of the messages. The small picture indicates the last message read by your friend. Any chat following the one with the picture has not been read. Also, instead of the small picture, a small blue mark indicates that the message was sent successfully.
Method Two: From Your Web Browser
- From your web browser, visit facebook.com
- If necessary, enter your login details and tap login
- In the left sidebar, click Messenger
- Next, click the message you want to check
- Finally, look for the text “seen”. This usually appears at the bottom and to the right of one of the messages also with a checkmark. This signifies the last message read by your friend or recipient. Any other messages following it has not been read.
These are the two methods you need to know if someone is reading your messages on Messenger.