If you’ve reached the stage where you have to share your meetup Plan with a buyer or seller from Facebook and you don’t know how to go about it. This post will show You How to Share a Meetup Plan When Buying or Selling Something on Facebook MarketPlace.
Why You Need to Share a Meetup Plan when Using Facebook Marketplace to Buy or Sell
There is a couple of reason why people share their meetup Plan when using the Facebook marketplace.
1. You’re Trying to Meet up
The most obvious reason for creating and sharing a meetup plan is that you’re trying to meet up with the buyer if you’re trying to sell something off or the seller if you’re trying to buy an item.
2. For Safety’s Sake
You can share your location in two directions, either with the buyer or seller from the Facebook marketplace or with a family member or friend. This is so that someone knows your whereabouts, it increases your safety.
3. Because a meet-up plan contains the details about the meetup
If you’re going to meet up with the buyer or seller from the Facebook marketplace then you’ll have to share the meetup plan. The plan contains the schedule and all the other necessary details the other party should know before meeting up.
Tips to Consider Before Sharing a Meetup Plan with the Facebook Marketplace Buyer or Seller
You should consider this list of useful tips before sharing a Meetup Plan with buyers and sellers on the Facebook marketplace.
1. Conduct Business in Area You’re Familiar With
Before you go ahead and share that meet-up plan, make sure the person you’re buying or selling to is within an environment that you’re familiar with. This will give you more confidence, reduce the chances of being scammed and increase your safety by a good percentage.
2. Check Profiles
It’s important to note that people make fake profiles so they can take advantage of you. It’s important you check the profile of the buyer or seller before sharing your meetup Plan.
3. Make Sure Important Details are Included in the Meetup Plan You Want to Share with the Facebook Marketplace Buyer or Seller
You should think about details like where you’re meeting, the time, and how to contact the person In case something comes up and you can’t make it or have to run late.
4. Consider a means of payment
It’s not just about the meeting, will you be able to walk away with your money or the item you wanted. Settle all things concerning the means of payment before you Share a meetup plan with a buyer or seller on the marketplace.
5. Share the Facebook Marketplace Meetup Plan Plan with a Friend or Family Member
For safety’s sake, think of a friend or family member you’re going to share that plan with. Let someone know the whereabouts that you’re meeting with someone.
When the scheduled time for you to meet up comes, make sure you don’t go alone. Taking another adult with you, a family member or friend should do.
How to Share a Meetup Plan when Buying or Selling Facebook Marketplace
Surely, what You will get here are the steps on How to Share a Meetup Plan when Buying or Selling Facebook Marketplace.
To share your meet plan follow the following steps:
- In your message, check the thread with the buyer or seller
- Tap send plan on the meet-up plan
- Search or scroll down to find the person in your Facebook friends list you want to share the plan with.
- Tap Send next to their name.
Note that Meetup plans are removed from the Messenger thread with whoever you sent it to after the scheduled meeting time.
Please make sure you indulge in anything that will keep you safe while buying or selling on the Facebook marketplace. Share your meet-up plan but do not share your personal information.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Get MeetUp on Your Apple Smart Watch
- How to Get Meetup on Your Samsung Smart Watch
- What Digital Marketers Need to Know About Online PDF Combiner? CHECK NOW
- How to Search for Items to Buy on Your Facebook Marketplace Account