Online banking and e-Wallets has been very useful over some time now because it has reduced the stress on the users. But one of the most asked questions is how to send money from Chime to PayPal but this content will be telling how to do it.
What You Need to Know About PayPal and Chime
it is an online company and its headquarters is located in San Francisco California, United States founded in 2013 by Chris Britt (CEO) and Ryan King. It partners with two banks to offer its check saving account. The maximum deposit per day in chime is $1000 and $10000 monthly, and to open a chime account the following information will be needed
- Your names
- SSN ( social security number)
- Password and Email
It does not require a minimum balance and does not charge at the end of the month also if you not 18 years old you might be denied to open an account with Chime.
PayPal is another account you can open to start online banking. It is was establish in 1998 by Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Max Levchin, Peter Thiel, Yu Pan, and Elon Musk. It also does not require a minimum amount and does not charge at the end of the month. It is very safe and secured because of that it is one of the best to use. To open an account with PayPal you will have to follow this process
- Provide your names
- Provide your phone number
- Also your Email address
- Create a password for your new account and select two security questions for your protection.
To open an account with PayPal you must be at least 18 years
How to Transfer or Send Money from Chime to PayPal
One of the frequently asked questions is how to transfer money from Chime to PayPal and there are several ways to do it below I will be telling you how to do it.
Option One: Initiate Transfer of Money From Chime on PayPal as a Bank
- Find your Chime routing and bank account numbers: Chime has its own bank account and routing number due to its collision with Stride Bank and Bancorp bank.
- On PayPal add Chime as a bank: You can do that through the mobile app or the website.
- Initiate transfer of fund on PayPal:
Option Two: From Chime Your Account Transfer Money to PayPal Cash Card
- To start verify your PayPal account
- Request for a PayPal cash Card
- Activate Your PayPal cash card
- Find the bank details
- From your Chime account send money to your PayPal cash card.
Option Three: Using a link Bank Account
You can transfer money from your Chime account to your PayPal account using a linked account if you don’t want to for a PayPal Cash Card.
With this step, you can successfully transfer money from your Chime account to PayPal account easily without stress.