Facebook marketplace is an online selling and buying system integrated into the Facebook app. It is a place where you can register, search and browse listings that are available for sale. You can also get products that are available for shipping. So, this post will show You How to See Bought Items on Facebook Marketplace.
There is a record of all purchases and transactions that you do, and there’s a way you can see your bought items on the Facebook marketplace. If you want to know more about what this is about, it isn’t hard. This is because this post will tell You about it.
How to See the Tracking Info of My Order On Facebook Market Place
When you make a purchase and it doesn’t seem forthcoming, you can be tensed. Because of this, the Facebook marketplace enables the viewing of tracking information for products purchased from a seller. This also assists in viewing bought items on the Facebook marketplace
Here’s how to get it done:
- The first thing you must do is to log in to your Facebook account using your password and username. If you have signed up before, kindly do that.
- On the home screen, tap the top of your Facebook icon on the top left part of your Facebook.
- Go to the settings at the bottom.
- Tap on payments.
- Under the activity, you will see “see all”. Tap on it.
- Click on the order you want to track.
How to See Bought Items on Facebook Marketplace
Surely, if You are looking for the steps on How to See Bought Items on Facebook Marketplace, You will get the guide here. You can track the Items you buy either on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Facebook marketplace is a great place for shopping, they’ve also made it easy to see purchases and all the information attached to them.
Now, whether it’s a recent or past purchase you want to track, the steps on how to see bought Items on Facebook marketplace are given below:
- Tap on the marketplace icon which is at the bottom of your Facebook homepage.
- Click on your profile icon located on the top of the screen.
- Tap on orders when you navigate to the buying section. Then you will see a list of all the items you’ve bought on Facebook Marketplace.
- Tap on any of the ordered items to see what is associated with them for detailed specifications. You will see information ranging from the high-level status of the order, estimated delivery date, shipping service and associated tracking number.
- Finally, tap on” view tracking details” to see all the tracking information that you need.