It is very important to have access to your JAMB password at all time because it is what you can use to access your JAMB profile. However, sometimes candidate often forgets their password and often ask about How to Retrieve Your JAMB Password. There is no need to worry about this as you can do it with just a few tips.
There are also several reasons why one would want to reset their JAMB but the major one maybe because you lost or forget it. Also, it might be because someone else has access to it and you would want to stop the person. This content will bring a complete guide on How to Retrieve Your JAMB Password.
How to Retrieve Your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) Password
If you are wondering about the steps on How to Retrieve Your JAMB Password then you should note that you can do this with just a few tips. You should note that without your JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) Password, you would not have the access to your profile. Also, like said earlier the reason why you would want to Retrieve or reset your password might be because you lost it.
You should note that it is not advisable to use Yahoo mail for your JAMB profile this is because this account most times they don’t receive the reset links. It is why candidates are advised to use a Gmail account to register. There are also several methods that you can use to carry this process follow the list below to Retrieve Your JAMB Password
- Make sure you have an active internet connection
- Open your web browser
- Visit the JAMB portal, you can do this by clicking this link
- Once the site open scroll down and select reset password
- From there you would be taken to a new home page, the next step is to provide your email address and your date of birth. You should note that the email address should be the one you registered with
- Once you are done with that click “Get Password Rest Link”
- The next step is to log in to your email account
- Open the mail sent to you from JAMB and click “Reset My Password”
- You will be taken to another page and all you just have to do is to click the “Create New Password” button
- Input a new and strong password and select “Change Password”
These are the steps you would need while using this method and you should use a password that you can easily remember and the one that others don’t know.
This one involves using SMS and it is also very easy to use follow the steps below to do use this method also ensure that you have at least N50 on your account
- Open the SMS app on your mobile device
- Send “password (space) email” to 55019 the message should be in this kind of form “password email@example.com” but you should not use any quotation mark
- Once you are done with this a message will be sent to your phone telling you that your request is being proceeded
Shortly after this, you would receive an SMS containing your new password
This is you can also do this by using an SMS and the list below contains the steps you need
- Open your message app
- Send Reset Password to 55019
Once you are done with this a message containing your new password will be sent to you. These are the three unique steps that you can use to Retrieve Your JAMB Password and they are very easy to carry out. All you have to do is to choose the one best convenient to you and follow the steps accordingly.