This article contains details about how to reprint your JAMB registration slip for the 2022/2023 Academic Session been released JAMB. Yeah, the 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the management of the joint admission and matriculation board (JAMB).
JAMB Reprinting or checking of Jamb Exam Date and Centre for 2022 is about to start this means that the management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has started sending candidates their dates for writing the JAMB Examination which has been scheduled to hold around March.
You Must Use the email you employed when creating your profile to check it.
THE 2022 UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION(UTME) IS SLATED TO HOLD BETWEEN 6TH AND 14TH MAY 2022.
How to Reprint Your 2022 JAMB Slip
We earlier stated that one of the reasons why JAMB Slip reprinting is done is because it contains JAMB Examination details for each candidate. To be able to know your exam date and centre, you need to reprint your JAMB Slip. The procedures and steps to reprint the JAMB slip are as follows:
1. Visiting JAMB Website: Since JAMB Reprinting is done online, you need to visit the website which contains all the records for all JAMB Candidates. So, visit the JAMB website by clicking https://jamb.org.ng
2. Login to Jamb Profile: After successfully loading and opening the JAMB Website, as shown above, you need to click on Create E-facility Account/Login and wait for the page to load.
3. Username And Password: You will now see a space for your username and Password. Enter your login details there.
4. After Successful login, look at the right corner of the page; and click on ‘Re-Print Your Slip’.
5. You should now see a space for you to enter your JAMB Registration Number. write your JAMB registration number in the space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
6. The next thing you will see is your JAMB Print out which contains the information of your exact date, time and venue of the exam.
How to Reprint Your 2022 JAMB UTME Registration Slip from Your Gmail Address
One of the ways through which candidates are accessing their JAMB Exam date and centre is by logging in to their Gmail address to check if JAMB Has sent the PDF copy of their examination slip.
To check that, follow the instructions below:
- Visit Gmail.com Here
- When The Page Opens, Enter Your Email Address (e.g: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click Continue and enter your Password on the Next Page.
- Click The Button after Entering your Password to successfully log in.
- Look for a Message from JAMB Containing your Slip.
- Print it out.
How to Check Your 2022 JAMB Exam Date and Center From Yahoo Mail
- Visit Yahoo Mail Login Page Here
- Enter Your Email Address in The Provided Box (E.g: email@example.com)
- Click On Next And Solve The Captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- Enter Your Password on the Next Page And Click The Login Button To Successfully Login In.
- Also, Check for any Messages from JAMB Containing your JAMB Slip
- Print it out and Safe Keep It.
- Download JAMB CBT App for Android – Top 5 2022 Android JAMB CBT Practice Apps to Download
- How to Check Your 2020 JAMB CBT Exam Score via SMS
- What UTME Candidates Need to Know About This Year 2022 JAMB Mock CBT Examination