You will normally receive a notification on your Facebook page when someone pokes you and this notification will come with the person’s name. Normally, you get poked when someone wants to let you know that he or she is thinking of you. In this post, you will get a guide on How to Remove All Pokes from Facebook.
Some people have been finding this process very confusing and have been looking for ways to remove it. You should continue reading as you will get the complete guide in this content.
What are Facebook Pokes
Facebook have a lot of features and one of them is Poke. Pokes make Facebook easier for its users. The Facebook Poke is one of the easiest ways to communicate with your friends and it is very easy to use.
Are Facebook Pokes Gone in 2021? Check Below to See Answer
No, Facebook Pokes still exist but you will no longer find them on the right top of your page. Instead, these pokes have been put behind a menu.
Can I Delete Pokes On Facebook App? Check Below to See Answer
It is possible to delete Pokes on Facebook App as you can do this with just a few steps. The steps you need to delete pokes from Facebook is what I bring below.
How to Remove All Pokes from Facebook
Below, I will provide the complete guide on How to Remove All Pokes from Facebook and the steps are easy to carry out. The list below contains the steps you need to carry out this process
- Open your web browser and sign in to your Facebook account. You can visit the site from facebook.com. Or on your mobile device open the Facebook app and log in to your account with your details
- On the menu of the page, click “Home”
- On the right side of the page, locate the “Pokes” section. This section will list all the pokes that you have received
- To finally complete the process, click the “X” icon next to the poke that you want to remove
These are the steps you need to remove someone pokes on Facebook and you also use it o remove all the Pokes from Facebook.
How to Stop Someone from Poking You on Facebook
You can also stop someone from poking if the person pokes become very unbearable. Follow the steps in the list below to stop someone from spoking you on Facebook
- Like usual, you will have to log in to your Facebook account using your details to begin the process
- At the top right corner of your news feed click on the menu icon
- Select the privacy shortcut button
- Different options will be provided click on “How Do I Stop Someone From Bothering Me”
- Enter the name or email of the person that you want to stop from poking you from the page that will pop up
Once you are done with this, the person will be immediately stopped from poking you so you have to follow the steps according.