Our facebook dating profile is more like access to get to know about us, you may decide to remove a photo amongst other photos on your dating profile. It is very much advisable to frequently remove and add new photos of yourself when you feel the need arises.
Sometimes you may be wondering how you would be able to remove a photo you upload on your Facebook dating profile. It is true to say it is very easy to achieve, so whatever reason, why you choose to remove a photo from your dating profile, is best known to you.
Steps to Take When You Want to Remove a Photo on Your Facebook Dating Profile
Removing a photo on Your Facebook Dating Profile is easy and this post will show You how to do this if You are finding it difficult.
Here we will be giving you a few easy steps to take on how to remove a photo on your dating profile, so do well to follow each step to successfully remove any photo on your dating profile.
Step 1: Log Into Your Facebook Account
The first step to take when you want to remove a photo on your dating profile is to log into or open your account on your android or IOS device.
Step 2: Check for Menu on your Facebook App
After logging into your Facebook app, look at the different icons below your screen and click on the menu button, which is denoted with three parallel lines.
Step 3 to Remove a Photo on Your Facebook Dating Profile: Locate Your Dating App
When you click on your menu, in your list of shortcuts scroll down to find your dating app and tap on it to continue your process on how to remove a photo on your dating profile.
Step 4: Click on Your Dating Profile
Since it is your dating profile photo you want to remove, after you open your dating app on your account, then you click on your dating profile for you to choose and remove the photo you wish to delete on your dating profile.
Step 5 to Remove a Photo on Your Facebook Dating Profile: Tap on Cancel to Remove Photo
On your Facebook dating profile, locate the photo you wish to remove from your dating app and click on cancel to remove the photo from your dating profile.
If you follow the above steps effectively, you will find out that removing a photo from your dating profile is quite easy to achieve.
Some Reasons Why You May Want to Remove a Photo from Your Facebook Dating Profile
Indeed there are some reasons why you choose to remove a photo on your dating profile. It can be one of the reasons below:
- You may want to remove a photo on your dating profile because you might feel the picture is not good enough, and you will not want your potential dates and matches to view such a photo on your dating profile.
- Sometimes you may personally feel the photos you have added to your dating profile is too much then just decide to delete a photo among them.
- If a particular photo has been on your dating profile for a very long time it is best you remove such photos and even add new and good-looking photos for you to get more matches and likes.
Note: When you remove a photo from your Facebook dating profile, it does not affect your main Facebook account’s profile. Ensure you leave one photo while removing photos from your dating profile because at least one photo of you should be in your dating profile.
Also, Check Out;
- 4 Core Reasons Why You Can’t Access Facebook Dating Mobile App Feature on Your Account
- How to Know Who Secretly Has a Crush on You on Facebook Dating
- Facebook Dating App or Tinder App; Which is a Better Dating Platform to Use
- The Reason Why You Can’t Remove or Delete a Contact from Facebook Messenger App or Website