With this upcoming Jamb Examination, many students do not have the required ability to operate the computer. Hence, this has prompted a lot of them to go online searching for it. So, this post will show You How to Operate Your Computer While Writing Your JAMB exam.
Moreover, in addition to that, You will also get other information in this post that You might find very helpful.
How Many Subjects Do You Write in Jamb?
The Jamb Exam is based on a certain number of subjects. Hence, this means that you will operate your computer in order to give answers to the subject’s questions. Therefore, to help you to understand How to Operate Your Computer while Writing JAMB. Make sure you understand what is stated below.
While operating the computer while writing JAMB, it simply means your operation of the computer is to answer questions based on the total subjects you register for Jamb. The registration for the exam is based on 4 (four) Subjects.
The Use of English is compulsory. While the other remaining three (3) subjects must have a relation to the desired course of yours that you wish to study.
Thus, being able to understand the above explanation or answer, you should certainly understand what the main subject matter will entail.
Do they Use Laptops to Write JAMB?
As stated earlier, in relation to the main subject matter which is How to Operate Your Computer while Writing JAMB. Basically, many people seem not to understand that a Laptop is typically a type of computer. Therefore, this tends to make them ask questions if it can be used to write JAMB.
But, however, to clear your worries about it, the answer to it whether it can be used or not will be given below.
- Yes, the candidate that doesn’t have what knowledge it takes to run the laptops or computers to write JAMB will likely not come out with a good result. If getting to the CBT Centre, a laptop is presented to you to write the exam, go on with it cos it is also applicable for the writing of the Exam. Hence, have no worries concerning it.
How to Operate Your Computer While Writing JAMB
While writing Your JAMB Examination, it is important that You know How to Operate Your Computer as the exam is a Computer Based Test (CBT). There are two methods that You can use and You will get them below.
- With the Mouse.
- With the Keyboard.
Therefore, to operate your computer through the mouse during your JAMB Exam, follow the steps below;
- First of all, make use of the mouse to click on the registration number space so as to type your registration number and click on enter.
- Then, wait for a few seconds to load out the questions page.
- After which, you click on A, B, C or D to answer each question of each subject you register for.
- After being done with them all, at the upper right side, you should click on save and click on yes after being asked if you are sure you want to save. Then, you are done with the exam.
Method Two: Using the Keyboard to Operate Your Computer While Writing JAMB
Furthermore, to operate your computer through the Keyboard during your JAMB Exam, follow the steps below;
- Firstly, Key A- This is to select options A, if the answer to the question is given in A, just on the keyboard, press A.
- Secondly, Key B- This is to select option B.
- Thirdly, Key C- This is to select option C.
- Fourthly, Key D- This is to select option D.
- Fifthly, Key N- To move to the Next question.
- Sixthly, Key P- To move back to the previous question.
- Seventhly, Key S- The usage is to Save.
- Lastly, Key S- Is used to Reverse.
So, these are the steps You need to Operate Your Computer While Writing JAMB.