Absolutely, what You are going to get in this article is the complete steps on How to Open WhatsApp Without QR Code on Your PC. WhatsApp is the number one social messaging chat application that is in the world today with billions of users monthly. This app is so popular that so many people use modded versions of the app just to get more features.
We all know that the WhatsApp web is not a standalone WhatsApp platform.WhatsApp from your mobile device must be connected to that of your PC by scanning the QR code. But in this article, I will show you How to Open WhatsApp without QR Code on Your PC.
WhatsApp is a person to person instant messaging platform that lets users chat with each other via their phone number. In India, alone WhatsApp has over 400 million daily active users. And since the acquisition of WhatsApp by Facebook the app evolved into something better.
You cannot only send and receive text messages on WhatsApp, but you can also send voice messages, images, videos and update your status. WhatsApp calling is also another important part of the application as you can make both audio and video calls. Recently you cannot make use of GIFs and stickers which are hit features on WhatsApp.
Also, the WhatsApp application is available on all devices and can be downloaded, installed and used without breaking a sweat. Once the application is downloaded, setting it up just requires your phone number.
How to Use WhatsApp on Pc
WhatsApp is mainly a mobile application that can be downloaded and used on PC as well. However, there is a little problem, although WhatsApp has its own PC application it must be linked to a mobile account. This means that even if you download the WhatsApp application for your PC you must link it with your mobile account in order to work.
The WhatsApp PC application is a mirror of your WhatsApp on your mobile phone. In order for WhatsApp on your PC to work, you must scan the QR code on your phone to your PC. The scanning of the QR code will not mirror your WhatsApp on your phone to that on your PC. Now the WhatsApp on your phone and that on your PC will be an exact replica.
Any message you receive on your device is received on your PC as well. It is safe to say the WhatsApp on your PC cannot function if that of your phone is off. It is as a result of this so many people do not like using WhatsApp on PC.
Because without your mobile device your WhatsApp on PC would not be active. Let’s see how to connect WhatsApp on PC before we start to talk about the main purpose of this article:
How to Connect WhatsApp to Pc with Phone via QR Code
To connect your WhatsApp application to your PC the normal way with your phone follow the below procedure:
- Open the WhatsApp application on your phone and click on the more options.
- Now select linked devices.
- Tap on Link a Device.
- On your PC visit web.whatsapp.com and scan the QR code on your Whatsapp to your pc.
Once that is done successfully the WhatsApp on your PC will lead to an exact replica of the one on your phone. Now the problem is how do you use WhatsApp on your PC if you don’t have your phone.
How to Open WhatsApp without QR Code on Your PC
So many people have asked me this question several times both on the web and in person. So I have decided to put together a working method to use WhatsApp on PC without your phone. This method can be used without your phone and without scanning QR codes on your PC. Without further waste of time please go ahead and jump in.
- Launch any browser on your PC and visit bluestacks.com.
- Now search for the Download button and download it to your PC and install it after downloading.
- Launch the Bluestack application and connect your Gmail to the google play store.
- From the Google play store search and download WhatsApp to your Bluestack application.
- Finally, log in to your WhatsApp account and you are good to go no QR code is needed.
Also, Check Out;
- Possible Reasons Why Your Apple Smart Watch is Not Ringing
- Best Free JAMB UTME CBT Apps to Download and Practice with
- How to Install Apps on Your Android Device without Using Google Play Store
- A Step by Step Guide on How to Transfer WhatsApp Stickers From Your Old to New Phone