Many people sometimes experience getting scammed from trying to buy items from a seller on the Facebook marketplace. That’s why most times a buyer might want to get to meet a seller in person. So, this post will show You How to Meet a Seller on Facebook Marketplace in Person.
How to Meet a Seller on Facebook Marketplace in Person
Surely, You will get the steps on How to Meet a Seller on Facebook Marketplace in Person here as people are looking for it.
There are a few easy steps to take when you want to meet a seller in person on the Facebook marketplace. We are here to help you with some steps to meet a seller after searching for a product you want to buy.
Step 1: Click on “more options”
From your conversation on messenger with the seller on the item, you want to purchase click on more options at the top of your screen.
Step 2: Click on “create meetup plan”
Choose the method and include your time and location for the meetup with the Facebook marketplace seller.
Step 3: Click on “send plan”
Send the plan you have scheduled in your chat with the seller.
Guidelines to Meet a Facebook Marketplace Seller in Person.
When you see an item on the Facebook marketplace that interests you to purchase and you plan on meeting the seller in person to buy the item, you have to be very careful with where and when to meet the seller. Here are some guidelines to follow which are:
- After your online conversation with the seller to meet try to choose an open and safe location to meet for business transactions.
- Make sure you inform a close and trusted friend or relations and even send your meetup location to them.
- You can also send your meeting plan to your Facebook friend list about the. time and location you want to meet your seller.
- Try as much as possible to carry your phone along with you and make sure it is fully charged in case of any emergency.
- Avoid changing the location you plan to meet the Facebook marketplace seller and make sure you keep to time.
- Do not disclose personal information and address to the seller which means your discussions should be strictly business on the item you are to purchase.
- Be careful not to carry large amounts of money in cash to the location where you are to meet the seller.
- Ensure the item you want to buy is in good and working condition before paying for it to avoid issues from arising.
If after your business transaction with your seller, you weren’t satisfied or feel you still got scammed you can report the seller on the Facebook marketplace so the seller can be punished for violating the policies.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Mark an Item You Bought as Delivered on Your Facebook Marketplace Account
- Rate a Seller You Bought Something from on Facebook Marketplace
- How to Report a Scam Buyer You Sold Something for on Facebook Marketplace