Have you been trying to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace.? Perhaps, it seems so or a little difficult for you to accomplish. Then, fortunately for you, the step You need to do this is in this post.
Also, apart from this, You will also get other information in this post that might be very helpful.
How to Change the Shipping Address on Facebook Marketplace After an Item You Bought is Shipped
As was stated earlier, additional related information to the subject matter which is How to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace will be given in this section of the article.
Hence, if you are curious about when whether you can change the Shipping Address on Facebook Marketplace or not. Then, your curiosity will certainly end here as there is just this to the answer.
- No… Updating the Buyer’s Address after the item is marked as shipped on Marketplace is not possible. Please make sure you are in possession of the correct address of the buyer before you. The order should be marked as shipped and a tracking number should also be assigned.
Thus, being able to understand the above explanation or answer, the concept of the subject matter will be detailedly understood by you easily.
How to Update the Shipping Details of Items you Shipped with Your Own Label on Facebook Marketplace
The above question is practically one of the things one must know if you are interested in knowing how to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace. Hence, the answer to it will be given in this section of the article. Thus, pay your utmost attention to it as there is just this to it as the steps are stated below.
- Tap Marketplace from the Facebook App.
- Then from Marketplace place, tap Shipping orders.
- Afterwards, you proceed to tap the order you want to update.
- Then tap Editing tracking number
- Lastly, the updated tracking number should be entered after which you then tap Save.
How to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace
Surely, You will get the steps on How to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace here as a lot of people are looking for it.
- Open your Facebook App and tap Menu
- Proceed to tap your Marketplace.
- Afterwards, tap your item at the top, after which you tap your Listings.
- Lastly, you can then tap Mark as Sold next to the listing.
So, these are the steps You need to Mark an Item as Delivered on Facebook Marketplace.