You probably must have heard about the blocking of SIM, well if you have not, well be alerted now that if you do not have your National Identity card linked to your Smartphone, it would be blocked. well, if you happen to be making use of a 9mobile SIM (Etisalat), then you need the Complete Guide on How to Link NIN to Etisalat Sim, that is if you do not want your SIM blocked. now, linking your SIM is the only way to protect it from getting blocked, so, you really need to do it.
So far, the Network providing companies have only given citizens of the country till February to get theirs done before they actually block the SIM. This has gotten a lot of people queue in NIMC offices because more than half of the population do not have the NIN Number. But it is best that you get yours done, that is if you do not want it to get your SIM blocked. If you already have your NIN, you can do the linking right away with the steps that I would be giving to you below.
How to Link NIN to Etisalat Sim
The steps on how How to Link NIN to Etisalat Sim is as easy as subbing your smartphone, all you have to do is to follow the steps that I would be giving to you below and in no time your SIM would be Linked.
- First, go to 9mobile website using this URL https://9mobile.com.ng/nin
- Click on the “verify and link your NIN now”
- Enter your mobile number and fill in all the required details.
And with that, your 9mobile SIM would be linked. This step is pretty simple and straight forward, and a lot of people has done it, and it their SIM is linked.
How to Retrieve NIN Number Using USSD
If are not in possession of your NIN Number or you do not have it with you, that is not an issue, you can easily retrieve it via the steps stated below as long as you are with the number you used during the creation. the step includes:
- Open your phone and then dial *346#
- Then type ‘1’ to select the NIN Retrieval option if you are dialing it from your mobile number used in registering your NIN.
- Type ‘2’ to select NIN search if you have lost your number, and you would be needed to enter some of your registration details.
And with that, you have just successful retrieve the number. And once you are with the number, write it down somewhere and go through with the linking process.