Normally, to get apps on your iOS device or iPhone, it is necessary that you download them from the App Store. Whereas, there is an alternative way to do this. With this, you will get the steps on How to Install Apps on iPhone without App Store in this post.
However, you have come to the right place if you are looking for this as a lot of people has been searching for it for quite some time. This is because the App Store sometimes shows an unexpected error and with this, you are unable to download the application for it. As well as that, this post will provide other helpful information.
Is it Possible to Download an Application on iOS Without Using the App Store?
Whereas, you may be wondering if it is possible to Download an Application on iOS Without Using the App Store. However, you can easily carry out this process by using an external app called AnyTrans. As well as that, this application is simple and it is a very easy to use the tool.
Whereas, some of the amazing features of this app is the ability to download or install app without using the App Store. Also, another feature of the AnyTrans app is that you can use it to transfer device content between iOS device and computer. With this, you will get the complete guide you need in this article.
How to Install Apps on iPhone without App Store
If you are looking for the steps on How to Install Apps on iPhone without App Store, you will get the complete guide in Here. However, you should know that you will need the AnyTrans application to download this app. As said earlier, you are not alone if you are looking for this. As well as that, without wasting much time, below is the complete guide you need.
- To begin, download the AnyTrans application on your computer. You can do this, by clicking this link.
- Run the app on your PC or Mac
- Using a cable, connect your iPhone to our computer and click on the “App Downloader” option.
- Next, sign in to your iCloud as well as that, you will need to enter your Apple credentials like your passwords and ID.
- Once done, search for the app you want to download. With this, a list will be displayed that match your search keyword.
- With this, click the “Download” icon of the app you want to download. Once done, it shall be saved to your library.
- Finally, tap on the “App Library” option to see the downloading process. Click the “Install” button to install the app on your iPhone if it’s done downloading.
So far, these are the complete guide you need on How to Install Apps on iPhone without App Store. As you can see, the steps you need are easy and you will not find them complicated. However, you should ensure to follow the steps in the above list properly to avoid making mistakes.
- MoviesCounter; Download Bollywood/Hollywood Movies & TV Series Online for Free
- 13 Good Movies on Netflix to Watch this 2022 New Year Holiday | No. 6’s Top Notch
- Where and How to Download Paid eBooks for Free on Your Android or iOS Device
- Reasons Why You can’t Install Messenger on Your iPhone & How to Fix it
- Complete Guide on How to Get the DirecTV Stream App on Your LG Smart TV
- OyaWatch is the First Nigeria-Made Downloadable Live TV and Movies App