If you are a cleaner immigrating to the USA is quite easy. As a cleaner, you fall under the unskilled worker category and as such you can apply for an immigration visa. An important fact to note is that you will need to have an employment offer before you can start the immigration process. Your employer will have to sponsor your visa application.
How to Immigrate to USA as a Cleaner
If you are ready to immigrate to the USA as a Cleaner, it is necessary that you know how to immigrate to the country
So how to immigrate to the USA as a cleaner you may ask, well the process is quite simple, though there are requirements your employer will have to meet in order to be able to hire you. Here is how you can immigrate to the USA as a cleaner. Your employer must satisfy the requirements to employ a foreign worker.
You will have to apply for a visa in your home country and make sure all the necessary requirements and all the documents are needed for you to apply once your visa has been approved you can travel to join your employer either temporarily or permanently.
Eligibility Requirements to Immigrate to USA as a cleaner
As a cleaner, there are requirements you are expected to meet. Here are some of the requirements you would need to satisfy.
- Work experience. You must have work experience of at least a year
- You must meet the age requirement of 18 or more
- You must also not be related to your employer in a familial relationship
- You are to stay only for the period of time required by your visa.
- Must have good hygiene practices
These are just a few of the requirements for you to fulfil, there may be another requirement that your employer will demand you to meet before offering you the employment contracts
Cleaner Visa Type to Immigrate to USA
So what type of visa should you apply for to be able to immigrate to USA as a cleaner, well they are mentioned below along with the requirements you need to meet.
1. B-1 Visa
This visa is for domestic staff of a US citizen, permanent resident or a visiting immigrant from another country. You can apply for this visa as long as your employer meets the requirements necessary. And also this visa requires that you have at least one year of work experience and other requirements that are mentioned below.
- Your and your employer’s working relationship must have existed before the application
- The purpose of your trip is to work as a domestic employee
- You have evidence of compelling social and economic ties abroad
- You have a residence outside the united states as well as other ties that will ensure you will return to your home country
2. EB-3 Visa
This visa is eligible for those who are skilled, who are professionals and also for unskilled workers, so as a cleaner you can apply for this working visa as you fall under the unskilled worker category. This visa also has eligibility criteria that you have to meet to successfully apply.
These requirements are for the unskilled worker category of this visa and they are as follows.
- You must demonstrate that you have the ability to perform unskilled labour, which means you must have at least 2 years of work experience or training.
- You must also be able to perform work which qualified workers are not available for in the country
- And also you must meet any other requirements specified in the labour certification
- To immigrate using this visa Labour certification and a permanent, full-time job offer are required.
There are also other visa categories available that you can apply under. These are just what You need to know to make the application process easier and simpler for you.
Also, Check Out
- USA Truck Driver Jobs with VISA Sponsorship; Requirements, Benefits & Where to Find Them
- USA Work Visa Details, Types, Requirements, FAQs and How to Apply
- How to Immigrate to USA as a Caregiver
- USA Immigration Visa Sponsorship Details, Types, Requirements, How to Apply and FAQs