Surely, You will get the steps on How to Hide Messages on Your Samsung Watch as the watch is a big brand and people are looking for it. On your Samsung Watch, hiding texts messages are also possible to achieve. However, in some people’s cases, they don’t get to understand or know how to hide messages on their Samsung Watch.
With this, this article will be detailedly explained in reference to how a Samsung Watch can be made to hide messages. So as to provide easy and quick security and privacy and in addition to it will be given some important information.
Furthermore, some other relatively important parts of it will also be explicitly explained to you. Thus, if you are in dark about what it entails all about, then pay your utmost or rapt attention to this article.
How to Turn Off Messages on Your Smartwatch
Meanwhile, You may be wondering How to Turn Off Messages on Your Samsung Watch. You will get the details You need below.
Therefore, pay attention to this section of the article as the steps to turn off messages are given below.
- The Galaxy Wearable app should be opened.
- After which you tap Notifications.
- Then Tap More under “Most recent on phone or watch”
- The drop-down arrow should be tapped afterwards.
- A selection of All to see all installed apps should be made.
- Lastly, for you to turn the notifications on or off for individual apps, the switch next to your desired app should then be tapped.
Reasons Why Smartwatch No Longer Show Notification
As it was stated earlier, some information regarding the subject matter which is How to Hide Messages on Your Samsung Watch will be given in this article. Thus, if you have been on the thought on the reason why Samsung Watch isn’t notifying you of messages anymore.
Then you should have an answer to it as it will be given in this section of the article. Hence, the reason is stated below.
- Restart Samsung Watch: Sometimes, you should restart your Samsung Galaxy Watch as it’s enough to fix the notifications problem or issues.
How to Hide Messages on your Samsung Watch
In this section of the article will be given the steps on how to Hide Messages on Your Samsung Watch. Therefore, there are just these steps to make you need to hide the messages.
- The first step is to tap on Notifications.
- Afterwards, In-app notification settings should be tapped on.
- Then, the switch next to Preview new messages should be toggled in order to turn it off.
- Doing the above steps will disable all pop-up messages so as not to make anyone see the messages anymore.
Thus, haven given the steps on how to hide messages on your Samsung Watch, make the choice to hide your messages to aid your privacy.
Also, Check Out;
- Find & Retrieve Your Deleted Search History Activity Logs on Facebook
- Most Expected Topics in JAMB Geography CBT Exam
- Fun Places to Take Your Girlfriend in Bauchi State