Many students look for means on how to get WAEC GCE expo every year, well, to be honest, this does not guarantee that they will pass. So if you find yourself in this kind of situation don’t think about it but use the tips on how to excel in your WAEC GCE exam in this article.
Seeking admission to the university in Nigeria is highly competitive and can prove to be too difficult. The high number of candidates who apply for admission to the university every year can reduce one’s chances of securing admission. In other to secure your admission into the university you need to pass all of your courses and you need to pass them well.
The method of admission into the university currently involves your grades in waec. This then implies that if you are to increase your chances of securing admission into the university, you are to score high in your grades. You need more of A and B grades and less of C, D, and F grades. With lots of A grades in your WAEC then you can outperform others who are seeking admission into the same university or polytechnic.
How to Get WAEC GCE Expo
So if you wish for your result to have the desired A and B grades and lots of it, you can decide with hard work and effort to get it. In this article, we are going to be showing you how to get the WAEC grades you want. You will have to put in the right amount of effort for the desired grades due to how challenging waec exams can be, but it is worth the effort. We’ve provided on this enlightening article, helpful tips you’ll need.
Tips for Excelling in WAEC
Using some of these tips we’ve highlighted might be the only way for one to secure admission. The WEST AFRICAN Examination council, WAEC, examination, is drawing closer every day. The sooner you get to work, the better. We’ve highlighted some of the best tips for excelling in waec that are sure to work if you give it a try, and here they are.
- Study and practice past questions from previous years. Doing this will help understand how waec sets their questions. You’ll begin to notice the patterns they use. Each subject has its own areas from which they set more questions.
- Buy the best textbooks and study materials that you can afford. A quality textbook accelerates your assimilation, they are well explanatory and it will get you well-grounded in the subject concerned. A good textbook also contains lots of practice questions that will facilitate your understanding even more.
- Focus on solving questions. We learn best when we attempt to study questions. Just reading will seam ample at first, but when you get into solving questions, you will realize what you thought you understood but actually didn’t. So it’s a good idea to read first to get the basics, and then focus more on solving questions, and lots of it.
- Attend quality waec tutorials. Note that some tutorials are just a waste of time. And you are better off studying on your own. But if you can find a good tutorial where there are lots of brilliant scholars and great tutors, then it will be a valuable addition for your WAEC success, as it will help you learn faster.
- Believe in yourself. This tip is very essential in providing the drive you need. You must convince yourself that you have the ability to pass waec and pass it well. Lack of confidence will only demotivate you from studying. People who study hard can excel in waec, and if you are ready to put in the time and effort, then you must trust yourself that you too can excel. Patience and hard work is key.
With these tips, you can be rest assured to get the desired grades in WAEC. It all boils down to having the right study materials and putting in the time and effort for excellence. They are sure to work if you apply them.
Lists of Available Subjects Available in WAEC
This list also includes the newly introduced WAEC subjects and practicals.
- Further Mathematics
- Agricultural Science
- Agric practical
- Physics practical
- Chemistry practical
- Financial Accounting
- Christian Religious Studies
- Literature In English
- Islamic Studies
- English Language
- Civic education
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Building Construction
- Auto Mechanics
- Metal Work
- Wood Work
- Auto Mechanics
- Basic Electricity
- Clothing And Textiles
- Basic Electronics
- Food And Nutrition
- Home Management
- Visual Art
- Animal Husbandry practical
- Biology practical
The subjects highlighted above are subjects offered in WAEC. It’s a good idea to select subjects you are good at. Good luck in your exams.