Streaming is one of the most useful activities that people engage in these days. So many people cannot go through Thier day without streaming music or movies to chill out. So, this post will show You How to Get Spotify on Your Philips Smart TV.
Spotify on Philips Smart TV
Philips is one of the best TV manufacturers that we have although they don’t sell as much as the likes of LG, Samsung and Sony they are doing very well. Thier TVs are very feature-packed and are very convenient to use. Thier smart majorly makes use of the Android TV OS which means there is an availability of apps.
Andriod TV OS is simple the Andriod application for smart TVs and it means that any TV running it can install all android apps. As a result of this, you can install Spotify on Philips smart TV.
Spotify is a music streaming application this means you use data to stream or play music using the application on your device. Just like the way you stream movies on Netflix that’s the same way you stream music on Spotify. On the Spotify network, there are millions of songs of various genres from all over the world you can choose from.
In addition, if you love listening to podcasts there are thousands of them that would keep you busy on the platform.
You can use Spotify for free however if you decide to make use of the free account you would not have access to many of its features to enjoy the application. One of such features that you would not be able to enjoy using the free account is the download feature. This means that you can only listen to music but cannot save or download them to listen offline.
That being said there are Spotify subscription packages and it all depends on the number of people that uses it.
How to Get This Application on Your Smart TV
Definitely, You will get the steps on How to Get Spotify on Your Philips Smart television here as this TV is a very big brand. If you are making use of a Philips TV that does not support the application, the only option is to use the Chromecast feature or AirPlay2 on your phone. We would take a look at that next in this article so you can still enjoy the app.
Follow the below procedure to install Spotify on your Philips smart TV:
- Turn on your smart TV.
- Make sure it’s connected to Wi-Fi with internet access.
- Navigate to the homepage.
- From the homepage locate and launch the Google Play store.
- Tap on the search bar and search for the Spotify app.
- Click install.
- After installation launch the app.
- Finally, log in to your account.
Stream Spotify on Old Model Philips TV
If you have an old model Phillips TV it is not possible to install the app on it. The only way is to make use of the casting feature on your TV and mobile phone. The process is very easy and I have listed it down below:
- On your mobile device visit the application store.
- Search for the Spotify app.
- Download the application.
- Launch the app and start streaming.
- Connect your mobile phone and TV to the same Wi-Fi.
- Now click on the cast icon on the Spotify app.
- Select your TV from the list and start streaming.
So, these are the steps You need to Get Spotify on Your Philips Smart TV.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Get Spotify on Your Toshiba Smart TV
- Get Meetup on Your Samsung Smart Watch
- Get Plex on Your Vizio Smart TV