Surely, You will get the steps on How to Get Prime Video on Your TCL Smart TV as the TV is a big brand and people are looking for it. The days of buying a Blu-ray copy of a movie or renting a movie have gone away permanently. These days streaming services and dominating the world such as Netflix Hulu Amazon Prime and Disney Plus.
If you have a smart TV such as TCL you can stream any of these services on it. That is why on this guide I will walk through the step-by-step process on how to get prime video on your TCL Smart TV
Amazon Prime Video on TLC TVs
Amazon Prime Video is one of the biggest streaming on-demand services that are available all over the world. This means that anywhere you are in the world you have an internet connection and a TLC Smart TV you can access or prime videos content with a subscription.
This subscription gives you access to all Amazon Prime videos or original movies is present on prime video. Also, you can enjoy the prime video from both the web and on the application.
If you have a TCL smart TV you can easily install the application is it did not come pre-installed on it. You also have access to stream on up to three devices at once if you have a prime video subscription. Meaning you can stream on your TV your smartphone and your tablet all at once.
Coming down to TCL smart TVs they majorly make use of two operating systems Which is the Android TV OS and the Roku TV OS. The good news now is that all most latest TCL Smart TV no matter the os they come with prime video application is pre-installed.
However, this is not so for a few cases and they have a report that the prime video application does not come installed on some.
How to Get Prime Video on Your TCL Smart TV
If you have a TCL smart television and you have sent that it did not come with the Amazon Prime video application then you have to follow the below procedure to download and install it. However, if yours do come with the Amazon Prime video application all you need now is to log in and activate it to start working. Also, follow the below procedure:
Install Prime Video on Your TCL Android TV
If your TCL television is running on the Android OS installing the prime video application becomes easy just follow the procedure I have listed below:
- Turn on your TV and connect it to a Wi-Fi that has internet access.
- Navigate to the homepage by pressing the home button.
- Now choose the app section that is on the left side of the TV screen.
- Now select get more apps and select Google Play Store from the list of apps
- Tap on the search bar at this on the left side of the Google Play Store application.
- Type in Amazon Prime video and click on the search button to search.
- When the result is out select the prime video application from the list and turn on install.
If you already have the prime video application installed on your TV start from the below steps. However for those that do not have it pre-installed continue with the steps.
- Now open the prime video application and log in to your prime video account.
- An activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Pick up your smartphone or your computer and head over to the prime video activation website.
- Again login to your prime video account and enter the activation code displayed on your screen on the box on the website.
After doing that correctly your prime video account on your TV screen starts to stream you can now enjoy all the best content easily on prime video.
Install Prime Video on Your TCL Roku TV.
- Connect your TCL Roku TV to Wi-Fi with internet access.
- Navigate to the homepage and select streaming channels.
- Select add channel and add the prime video app.
- Now go over to the prime video activation website and enter the code on your screen and you are done.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Get the HBO Max App on Your Panasonic Smart TV
- Good Valentine’s Day Movies on Apple TV Plus (TV+) to Watch this Year
- Get the HBO Max App on Your Xiaomi Mi Smart TV