This article will teach you How to Get Netflix on Your LG TV so that you can enjoy yourself with some of the best content.
Netflix is one or can be classified as the best on-demand streaming service currently available right now with about 200 million-plus subscribers. This is to tell you the magnitude of how popular Netflix is in the world right now.
It is a warehouse of the most popular streaming content among viewers. Some of the top and best movies that are currently streaming were all made by Netflix.
We can all agree that there is no better or more resonance than Netflix originals that are breaking records all over the world. If you have watched movies such as red notice, sex education the squid games then you will know what I am talking about. Netflix gives you access to some of the best movies, TV shows documentaries on my comedies and more.
Netflix on LG Smart TV
Currently, the Netflix application comes pre-installed with a new LG TV. Netflix and LG are partners that is why most of the LG Smart television come pre-installed with the Netflix application. If this is the case for you all you have to do now is just simply activate and log in to your Netflix account.
But in a few cases, this application might not be pre-installed or maybe you might have uninstalled yours. If you have uninstalled or you cannot find the Netflix application you can easily install it on your LG Web OS or Android OS TV. Also, follow the steps below on How to Get Netflix on Your LG TV.
Install the App on Your Smart TV Running on Web OS
If you use an LG smart TV that is running on LG’s main OS which is the Web OS which is Web OS. You can get the Netflix application from the LG Content Store. Follow the below on How to Get Netflix on Your LG TV.
- Turn on your LG TV and connect it to Wi-Fi or use an ethernet cable.
- Tap on the home button navigates to the LG content store.
- Tap the search icon and type in Netflix.
- Select the Netflix application from the list of results.
- Click install to download and install the application to your TV if it is not installed.
- When and an activation code will be displayed on your screen.
- Quickly take off your mobile phone or computer and head over to the Netflix activation page.
- Sign in to your account and I put the activation code displayed on your screen on the boxes on the Netflix activation page.
If you do that correctly automatically the Netflix application that is installed on your TV. You can now start to stream and you can now enjoy all the wonderful and blessed entertainment content any app has to offer.
Install the App on Your Smart TV running on the Android OS
Installing Netflix on your Android LG TV is also as easy as doing so on your LG with Web OS installed. All you have to do here is visit the Play Store to get the application. However, skip the installation process if the Netflix application is already installed on the TV.
- Connect your LG TV to Wi-Fi or use the ethernet cable.
- Head over to the Play Store and search and download Netflix.
- When the application is fully installed launch it and note down the activation code.
- Head over to the Netflix activation website to put the code and log in to your account.
- Finally, start streaming Netflix on your LG Smart TV.
So, these are the steps You need on How to Get Netflix on Your LG TV, so follow them according.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Get the HBO Max App on Your Polystar Smart TV
- Good Valentine’s Day Movies on Apple TV Plus (TV+) to Watch this Year
- LosMovies; Watch Full HD Los Movies & TV Shows Online for Free