You will get the steps on How to Get Facebook on Your Apple Watch as the watch is a big brand and people are looking for it. Apple watches are one of the best and also some of the most expensive smartwatches. The world of smartwatches is growing bigger with each launch of a new smartwatch.
When Apple was first launched it became an instant hit among us and even Android users as it quickly sold out. On the other side, Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms. This is why most of you would love to Get Facebook on Your Apple Watch.
How to Get Facebook on Your Apple Watch
There are basically two ways you can use Facebook on your Apple Smart Watch. However, it has to be running on watchOS 5 or later. This method will not work if your Apple Watch is running on watchOS below 5 because the feature is not enabled then.
Your Apple Watch does not make use of a safari browser. So, opening Facebook and other social media application via the web page becomes difficult. But things changed when Apple released the watchOS 5 with a functioning WebKit feature. That allows you to open webpages fully on your apple Smartwatch running that OS.
The only downside is that the webpage will not have all of the full functionality that a mobile phone browser or a laptop browser have for Facebook. But on the bright side, Facebook automatically changes its page to fit in your Apple watch.
So let’s see How to Get Facebook on Your Apple Watch below:
- Compose an email and include the Facebook URL and send it to yourself.
- Make sure to send the email to an account you have set up for me program on your iOS device.
- Unlock your Apple watch and launch the Gmail application pre-installed on it.
- Now swipe down from the bottom of the screen to load new messages.
- The image you can post to yourself with the Facebook link and it will appear now tap on the Facebook link.
- Finally when the Facebook page is open log in to your account and you are good to go.
Also, the most important thing about this method is that your Apple watch will remember your Facebook login in case you want to login in the future.
How to Use Facebook on Smartwatch by Getting Facebook notifications
Meanwhile, the Apple SmartWatch allows your watch to be paired with your iOS smartphone. Which get the internet alert you when there is a notification on your phone. However, notifications need to be enabled for specific applications before your watch can notify you.
One of such applications that you can get specific notifications from is the Facebook application on your iPhone. Follow the below procedure to Get Facebook on Your Apple Watch:
- Firstly pair your apple smartwatch with your iPhone.
- Open Settings on your iPhone and navigate to notifications.
- Scroll down to where you have Facebook and tap on it.
- Activate the allow notifications and show them in the notification centre.
- Go back to your homepage and select the smartwatch application on your iPhone.
- Select the notification option in your smartwatch application.
- Now scroll down to get you her Facebook and activate notifications for Facebook.
if you do that correctly anytime your iPhone is locked and a Facebook notification comes in he will be notified on your Apple watch.
Also, Check Out;
- Good Valentine’s Day Movies on Hulu to Watch this Year
- Good Valentine’s Day Movies on Disney Plus to Watch this Year
- How to See Someone’s Activity on Instagram
- JAMB CBT Past Question Practice App to Download