You will get the steps on How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Sony Smart TV as the TV is a big brand a people are looking for it. DIRECTV is considered one of the biggest streaming services in the US alone. It is one of the best and cheapest ways to get entertainment in the country also.
The only problem is that if you are looking to watch a good movie you have to pay for a streaming service such as Netflix. However, with the introduction of the AT&T DIRECTV now app, you can stream movies and TV shows for free. That’s is why this article will focus on How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Sony Smart TV.
Table of Contents
What is DirectTV?
DIRECTV is an application that can be downloaded on your smart television for the streaming of TV shows and TV series. This service is owned by AT&T. DIRECTV is a smart app that can let you stream live videos and most wanted content using a subscription plan.
This means that streaming the DIRECTV service on your smart TV is not free of charge. Downloading this application on your smart TV is easy because all smart TV are similar. However, it is not entirely the same process to download this application on all smart TVs. But for the purpose of this article, we will guide you on How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Sony Smart TV.
How to Get the DirecTV App on Your Sony Smart TV
Sony smart TV and one of the best smart TVs out there because they can do almost literally anything. To download and install the DirecTv now application follow the procedure below:
- Visit this URL to sign up for DirecTV on your smart TV.
- After signing up go to the home screen of your smart TV.
- Now open the App Store of your smart television and search for DIRECTV stream.
- Tap on Download to install the application,
- Once the installation is complete log in using your DIRECTV stream account.
- lastly, start to stream directives on your Sony smart Tv.
DirecTV stream compatible devices
t’s good to know that almost all of not even all devices are compactable with the DirecTV application. So there is a good chance that the device which you are using is compactable with this application. Meanwhile, check above to see the steps on How to Get DirecTV on Your Sony TV. Below is the list of all compactable devices for clarification.
- Amazon Fire TV (2nd generation or higher)
- Phones and tablets running version 7.1+ (OS 8+ recommended)
- Apple TV (4th generation)
- Safari browser (version 13+ is recommended)
- iPads, iPhones, and iPod Touch running version iOS 11+ (iOS 12+ recommended)
- Chromecast (2nd generation and higher)
- Edge browser (latest version)
- Roku Streaming Stick® (3500X, 3600X, 3800X) and Streaming Stick+ (3810X, 3811X)
- Non-4K Roku TV (5000X, 8000X)
- 4K Roku TV (6000X, 7000X, A000X, C000X, C000GB)
- Samsung 2017 – 2021 TVs (select models)
These are the DirecTV stream compatible devices, so, you should note them down as it might be helpful. The steps you need on How to Get DirecTV on Your Sony TV are also very easy to carry out.