Christmas and new year are two of the biggest days on Facebook because those are the days they record the highest number of visits. That’s why Facebook has always tried to encourage its users every year by adding Christmas effects. The only problem is not many people know about this update so here is how How to Get Christmas Effects on Messenger.
What are the Christmas Effects on Facebook Messenger
Facebook Messenger wants you to get into the Christmas spirit early this year in the best way possible. During every Christmas and New Year, Facebook messenger records the highest messages sent. In fact, more than 20 million people make use of messenger cameras during this 2 days period to connect with friends and family.
Every Christmas and Newyear period Facebook keeps looking for new ways to make your seasonal messages fun. However, Facebook has taken the Christmas effects this year to the next level.
This year’s Facebook messenger has added two new modes Boomerang and Selfie and also new AR stickers and effects. These modes, effects, and stickers can all be used during a video call to get into the holiday spirit.
How to Get Christmas Themes on Facebook
All the new Facebook Christmas effects that have been added to Facebook can all be accessed on messenger. It’s the season to be jolly so what better way can you do that if not by using all the Christmas effects on Messenger. Below is the process on How to Get Christmas Effects on Messenger:
- Open your Facebook messenger application.
- Now start a video call.
- Tap on the smiley face icon to see all the filters, effects, and backgrounds.
- Select any of the Christmas effects you want and you are done.
Facebook Messenger Christmas Theme 2021
Before Facebook released the Christmas holiday effects on Messenger, they already made new Christmas themes available for its users to get. This new set of themes gives you additional ways to get in the spirit of the season. Not only can you decorate your houses, shops, and more with Christmas decorations, you can also do that on messenger.
There is a new visual creation tool that has also been added so that you can add effects to your photos and share them as a message. Another feature that Facebook added is the dedicated animations for reactions to stories. When you tap any of the reaction emojis it will spread up the entire messager screen for a nice effect.
That is not all Facebook has also added more Christmas holiday theme features on Messenger that can only be accessed by the camera.
How to Get the Xmas Theme on Facebook Messenger
To get the Christmas theme effects on your Facebook Messenger account, open this link.
- How to Get Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- How to Link Your Facebook Page to a Group
- What Does the Purple Dot on Facebook Dating Mean? Check Now
- How to Start a Conversation on Facebook Dating
- Easy Christmas Ideas to Make December Fun and Memorable
- How to Remove the WhatsApp QR Code on Your Account
- TheKhatrimaza; DownloadFree HD Hollywood/Bollywood Movies & TV Shows Online
- Reasons Why You Can’t Get Dark Mode on Your Facebook Account