If you are looking for the steps on How to Delete a Person from Messenger, then you are in the right place. This is because you would get the complete guide on how to carry out this process on this post.
There are various ways that you can use to carry out this process so should proceed to check them out. The messenger app allows you to send a message to someone without adding the person as a friend.
What happens When You Delete Someone from Massager
It is important that you note what would after deleting someone from Facebook Massager. You should note that once you delete someone from Massager, they would not be able to message you. Also, they won’t have the chance to see our profile and activities on Facebook so you should consider this before deleting the person.
How to Delete a Person from Messenger App
Like said earlier, there are several steps available on How to Delete a Person from Messenger and I will be providing them below. You should also ensure that you follow them accordingly to avoid making mistakes. The list below contains all the step you need to carry out this process
- To begin, make sure your device is connected to the internet
- Open the messenger app on your device
- Tap the Chat icon once the app opens this can be found in the bottom left corner
- Tap the name of the person you want to delete or the avatar of the person
- A menu would appear once you are done with this, click on it
- From the various option, click block and you can also choose to ignore messages if you don’t want to see the message of the person again but it would be better to click block
- An option would be given to block the person on messenger or both on Facebook so you have to choose one of your choices
- If you choose to block the person on messenger and Facebook, you would be directed to the Facebook website and from there you can finally block the person.
How to Delete Phone Contact on Messenger
There is also a way that you can use to delete Phone Contact on Messenger. Follow the steps below to carry out do this
- Connect your divide to the internet
- Visit this link to manage your uploaded contact
- Select “Delect All Contact” under the contact tap
- You would be asked to confirm this process, again select “Delete All Contact”
be sure to turn off the sync all contact settings in the Messenger app once you have selected the contact.
How to Remove Someone from Messenger that is in Your Friend List
It is necessary that you log in to your Facebook account before you can Remove Someone from Messenger that is on Your Friend List. The follow the steps in the list below to do this
- Via the mobile app or web log in to your Facebook account
- Visit the profile page of the person that you want to remove
- Click unfriend under the unfriend section
- You would have to delete the person from the messenger app
- Open the app
- Once it opens tap on People Contact Icon
- Locate the person you want to remove
- Tap on Info Icon once seen once you have seen the person
- Click Remove Contact
- Confirm your account
The person can still send you a message once you are done with this but it would come out as a request.
How to Remove Someone that is Not Your Facebook Friend from Messenger
You also have the chance to remove a person that is not your Facebook Friend from messenger and it is very easy to carry out. Follow the steps in the list below to carry out this process
- On your device, open the messenger app
- By navigating the people icon situated on the bottom right right-hand side of the screen to find the non-friend that you like to remove
- Once you are done with this, the contact icon will appear on top of your screen
- Select the info icon
- Tap on the info icon
- Click “Remove Message”
- To confirm your action, click “Message”
These are the steps you need to Delete a Person from Messenger so all you have to do is to follow them accordingly. You should also note that they would receive notification that you have deleted them. This is because Facebooks would let them know that you are their friend. The person you block would not be able to message you until you unblock him or her.