In this article today, we shall be looking at how to create a countdown clock for use on Facebook. Have you ever noticed that when you’re waiting for an event bro take place, time could move so slowly such that minutes could move like hours? Facebook countdown clock can help kill time before the D-Day, it’s also possible for you to create a chart of hours and days until the awaited event comes to pass.
If you have an event such as a birthday party, a trip or an event to attend and you’re trying to get your friends to join you, a countdown clock might just be the answer. Facebook doesn’t have a native countdown clock that you must install, however, there are a variety of third-party developers that have created amazing countdown apps that you could integrate into your Facebook profile, and this is where how to create a countdown clock for use on Facebook comes bro play as we shall be sharing later on.
How to Install the Countdown App to Use on Facebook
You can install a countdown app of your choice from the variety of them offered on the Facebook website, you’ll also be able to customize the colour, date, time and event you wish to display. Below bare the steps involved in installing the countdown app:
- Launch any web browser on your device and visit the Facebook website at facebook.com
- Enter your username and password to get signed in
- Visit the time and date countdown app site at apps.facebook.com/tndcountdown
- On the left side of the screen, click on the “Add to my page” link
- After clicking the add to page link to select the page that you want to use with the app, click “ close “
- Go on to click on the “ Go to App “ button and select “Allow” to grant the app access to your Facebook wall.
Now that you’ve installed the countdown clock app, the next step is to create the countdown clock app to use on your Facebook account.
How to Create a Countdown Clock for Use on Facebook
- The first step is to select an event by clicking on the table section at the top of the screen listed under Events
- Type the name of the event
- Choose a time zone for your Countdown clock. You can find this in the location box
- Choose a date and time for your event
- Select the press menu to choose a colour for your Countdown clock
- Check the “ Wall post preview” to be sure that the countdown clock looks just the way you want it to be
- Go on to the “ post to “ section to select where you want to place the countdown clock
- You may now click on “ Preview and share “
After these, you may add a specialized message for your wall and then click on the “ Share “ button to share to your friends.