Recently with all the Post UTME and other Entrance examination activities going on JAMB Candidates are not to be left out. A lot of students will be looking for steps on “How to Check Your O’Level Result on JAMB Portal”, luckily for them, this post has the details.
A lot of students that applied for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry and used awaiting results during their registration as their results have not been received would definitely need this content more.
This is because students that used awaiting the result, is only temporal as they are required to upload their O’level result or they lose their chance of gaining admission.
A lot of students that got or even uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB portal still request details on how they can verify the O’level results that were uploaded, which is why they need this content.
How to Check Your O’Level Result on JAMB Portal
The steps on How to Check Your O’Level Result on the JAMB Portal is stated below. the process should not be complicated if you are used to surfing the JAMB portal or even Portals of other schools.
- First, login your JAMB portal
- Then click on check the admission status icon
- After that, click access my CAPS
- Click on my O’level result in other to confirm if your O’level result has been uploaded.
- If it has not been uploaded, go to any nearby accredited JAMB CBT center or JAMB office to upload your O’level result.
And with this, you would be checking your O’level result.