Are You looking for how to check Your 2021 November/December National Examination Council “NECO” GCE result online? Read this article. The NECO body has released the results of the last session exam that was held sometime around November last year, and candidates have been hitting the site’s portal ever since to check their results.
The process is quite simple, but we like to make it even simpler by expressing it as simple as possible. Yeah, so that even First-timers could log in to the site’s portal to check their results without stress. This is why we’ll be looking at how to check the 2021 November/December NECO GCE result online in today’s article.
Note: The NECO GCE 2021 November/December Result is not yet out.
How to Check 2021 November/December NECO GCE Result Online
So before we proceed into details, it’s important to note that you’ll need to purchase a NECO result checking token online. If you’ve not done that, quickly log on to result.neco.gov.ng to get started. After the purchase, you may now follow the steps below:
- Log on to the NECO result checking portal at result.neco.gov.ng
- Select your exam year( 2019)
- Select your exam type ( NECO GCE is external)
- Now, enter your token digits and NECO registration number in the columns allocated for each of them.
- Click on “ check result” to view your NECO GCE result.
On this note, we wish everyone checking their results good luck as we anticipate smiles and congratulations on order in the nearest future.