The car plate numbers have served different purposes and for some time it has been very useful in the country. The car plate number can be used in several ways to identify car owners and with that, it aids the safety of the car. There have been various questions concerning how to Check a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria.
A car plate number is a legitimate identity given to the owner of a car and it is normally found at the front and back of cars. It is usually in the form of a flat metal piece with letters and numbers written in it. One of the main functions of the car plate number is to act as a means of identification of the car. This content will provide the complete steps on How to Check a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria.
How to Check a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria
There are several ways on How to Check a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria which means one can do this using various mediums. The major reason why one would want to do this is the person would like to report a crime. Below are the complete steps on how to carry out such a process.
Method One: How to Check it Online
One who would like to carry out this process can simply do that online and to do that an internet connection will be needed. Below are the steps needed
- Visit the FRSC website using this link
- Once click the number plat confirmation link
- In the case shown enter the correct plate number, you would like to check
- Once you are done with that select submit
Once you have submitted the details, the appropriate vehicle date will be presented on the screen. Visit the nearest FRSC office if you notice that it is a fake owner, so they can help sort it out.
Method Two: How to Check it Directly from FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission)
This is another method one can use to check the car plate number owner, follow the steps below to do that
- To begin report the case to the police
You will have to tell them the reason why you would want to carry out this process
- Ask for a report from the police
The police report will help you to have to right to get access to the property name of the plate number owner. FRSC might also agree to help you with the aid of the report
- Go to the nearest FRSC Office
Once you are there ask for information about the plate number you would like to identify and also present the police report to them.
Method Three: How to Check it Through SMS (Short Message Service)
With the use of an SMS, one can also check the car plate number owner and it is very easy to carry out. Follow the steps below to do that
- Open the SMS app on your mobile device
- Type verifyplateno and the correct plate number, note the SMS should be in this form verifyplateno BB111GHF
- Send the SMS to 33324
Once you are done sending the message, information about the plate number including the owner’s date and registration details will be sent to you in three minutes.
Employing a private agent can also carry out this process for you if you don’t like to use any of these steps but there might be a certain fess charge. The police can also do this for you but you would have to provide a valid reason. You can just use any of the steps above to Check a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria.
- How to Message a WhatsApp Number Without Saving as Contact
- 3 Ways on How to Bypass Phone Number Verification While Creating a Google Account
- Complete Guide on How to Link Your NIN to Your MTN Mobile Sim Card
- Reason Why Your Facebook Dating App Notifications is not Working