If You lost Your Email Address You use to register for Your FPL account, You can easily change it using some steps, You will them here. You should know that fantasy Premier League allows You to update Your account at any time.
A lot of Fantasy Premier League managers have been looking for this. So, You should know that You are not alone if You are among them. Also, apart from this, there is other information that You will get in this post.
Update Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Account
Now, You will need to update Your Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Account before You can change Your email account. You should know that this can be easily done all You have to do is to follow a few steps. You can do this, using the mobile app or You can also use a web browser. So, without wasting much time, below You will get the guide You need.
How to Change Your FPL Account Email Address
Surely, what You are going to get below is the guide on How to Change Your Fantasy Premier League “FPL” Account Email Address. This can be possible by following two methods which are by using the mobile application or by using your web browser. So, below You will get the guide You need.
Method One: Using a Web Browser
The first method You need to change Your email address is by using a web browser. This can be easily done and You will not find the steps confusing. So, below You will get the steps You need.
- To begin, open any of Your web browsers in Your internet connection device
- Next, head to https://fantasy.premierleague.com/
- Click on “My Team”
- Scroll down and under admin click on “User Profile”
- From the various option, select change email address
- Provide Your new email address and click on “Update Email”
- Finally, enter the verification code sent to your new email address.
So, these are what You need to Change Your FPL Account Email Address using a web browser. But You will get another method below.
Method Two: Using the Premier League App to Change Your FPL Account Email Address
Also, another method You need is by Using the Premier League App, this one is a lot easier. So, without wasting much time, below you will get the steps You need.
- Open the Premier League application
- Click on the More icon on the bottom right corner
- From the various options, select account details
- Click on change “Email Address”
- Provide Your new email address
- Lastly, enter the verification code sent to Your new email address.
So, these are what You need to Change Your Fantasy Premier League Account Email Address. All You have to do is to follow them according. However, for further information, You should visit the FPL website as You will get a lot of news and update on the site.
Also, Check Out;
- Guide on How to Calculate Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Points During Matches this Season
- How to Log in to Your Fantasy Premier League (FPL) Account this Season
- Reasons Why You Can’t Join a League on FPL