Facebook messenger avatars are cartoon-like images that can be used as stickers to show what you’re feeling at a particular moment. We are going to show you how to change Facebook messenger avatar to your taste if you’re to enjoy this new feature by Facebook. There are different elements that can be changed to get your avatar customized, these elements include hairstyle, outfit, skin tone, eye shape, nose, mouth, body shape, face shape, eyebrows, eyewear and facial hair. You can put these elements together to create a perfect look for your avatar.
The Facebook messenger avatar doesn’t always look exactly like the users creating it as the bitmoji character but it is very capable of expressing your emotions and reactions to friends and families. It is quite necessary to how to change Facebook messenger avatar if you’re a fan of chatting with avatars to change them to preference from time to time.
You can freely make use of the Facebook messenger avatar simply starting a chat, clicking on the smiley button, selecting the sticker tab, clicking on the avatar icon and finally sending your favourite avatar to your friends.
How to Change a Facebook Messenger Avatar: Steps/Procedures
What to know how to change Facebook messenger avatar? Well, this is it, the process involves very few simple steps which we’ll be giving you. Sometimes you can feel like modifying by adding one or more elements or removing one or more, this mostly happens when you’re tired of the current avatar or you’re not satisfied with it. You can follow the steps below to learn how to change Facebook messenger avatar while online:
- On your Facebook messenger account.
- Go to the settings option.
- After doing that, click on the avatar icon.
- Finally, you can start changing the elements you feel like changing on your customized Facebook messenger avatar.
You can see from above that you can successfully change your Facebook messenger avatar with just a few steps on your Facebook messenger account.
How to Create Your Very Own Facebook Messenger Avatar
Learning how to create a Facebook messenger avatar is the basic knowledge that needs to be acquired before you think about how to change your Facebook messenger avatar. You can follow the steps below to create a Facebook messenger avatar:
- You can start by logging into your Facebook messenger account.
- After that, click on the triple bar settings option
- Scroll down and click see more- avatar- next- get started.
- Select the skin tone and click next, on the pages that will be displayed, you can select all other features.
- After selecting how you want your avatar to look, click on the checkmark located at the top right corner of the page.
- The final look of your avatar will be displayed on the next page. Click on next.
- Finally, different versions of your avatar will be displayed. Then click on done.
You can successfully create a Facebook messenger avatar and also know to change your Facebook messenger avatar by following the simple steps above.