Snapchat have a lot of features that users can access and one of them is changing your Bitmoji Gender. This can be done with just a few steps and users would not find this process very difficult. If you are looking for the steps on How to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat then this post is for you.
Several reasons are available why you would want to carry out this process but the reasons are best known to you. What this content will be bringing is just the steps on How to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat.
Reasons Why You Would Want to Change Your Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat
A lot of reasons are available why you would want to carry out this process but it all depends on the users. But the major is just that the users might use the wrong Bitmoji Gender while trying to create their profile. You might also want to Change Your Bitmoji Gender due to your personal reasons as they are best known to you.
How to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat
Below I will be providing the complete guide on How to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat but you would have to follow the steps according. This can be easily carried out and you would not find the process difficult.
Note: The major reason for carrying out this process maybe because you mistakenly use the wrong Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat. You should not that Snapchat allows you to edit your Bitmoji at any time.
Follow the steps below to carry out the steps
- To begin, make sure you have an internet connection
- Open the Snapchat app on your mobile device
- Click the settings icon on the app, you can find this at the top-right corner of your screen
- Once you are done with, you would find various option, the next step is to locate the Bitmoji option
- Click to open it once seen
- Different options will be provided to you, so you would have to click “Unlink My Bitmoji”. Don’t make the mistake of clicking “Edit My Bitmoji” this is because you would only have the chance of changing the avatar’s appearance or outfits and not changing the gender
- From the pop-up-menu confirm your action by clicking the Unlink button
- Go to your profile page
- Next is to just tap “Add Bitmoji”
- Choose another avatar with the gender you would want to use and you are set to go.
These are the steps that you need to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat all you just have to do is to follow them accordingly. You should not forget that you would need to have Bitmoji on your mobile device before you can carry out this process. You can get the app from the google play store for android devices and the apple store for iOS devices.
Conclusion: If you are among those looking for the steps on How to Change Bitmoji Gender on Snapchat then just follow the steps above. All you just have to do is simply follow all the steps accordingly and you would easily complete this process.