Definitely, what You are going to get in this article is the complete guide You need on How to Cancel Your DStv Subscription. Dstv is the number one African satellite television provider operating in South Africa for decades now and is still going strong even now.
Everyone or almost everyone in Africa knows about the popular DStv platform and they pay a subscription fee to get connected online and watch movies. The network is very popular in Africa and has gained a lot of ground with so many households using it.
However, people may always want to cancel a subscription for reasons best known to them. If you find yourself in that shoe then here is How to Cancel Your DStv Subscription.
If you are looking to cancel your DStv subscription you are not alone in that aspect there are thousands of others like you looking to do so as well. There could be a million reasons why someone would want to cancel his DStv subscription. The number one major reason being that we are in Africa is financial reasons.
However, it doesn’t matter the reason you would want to cancel your subscription because DStv has made it possible to do this.
How to Cancel Your DStv Subscription
You can cancel your DStv subscription easily whenever you want if need be to do so. It is quite easy to do this, all You need is to call their customer care number. yeah, all you need to do to do is call the DStv customer care number.
Before calling make sure to have your Smart Card number, the phone number associated with the account and some of the user details. This is because the customer care agent who is attending to you will require all these details to confirm you are the owner of the account before cancellation.
– How to Cancel it Online
If you are a tech-savvy person there are various options to cancel your subscription online which are preferred to calling a customer care agent. It will not only save you time it will also save you stress.
All necessary time it takes you to get connected and attended to. There are two methods you can use to cancel your subscription online. Both methods are listed and explained below:
1 – Using the DStv Self-Service Porta
You can cancel your DStv subscription by visiting their website and using the self-service portal to cancel it yourself without having to contact customer care. To do so follow the procedure I have laid down below:
- Open a browser on your mobile phone or computer and head over to Dstv easy portal https://eazy.dstv.com/.
- Now sign in using your mobile number and your Smart Card number.
- Select add or change.
- Select my product which will show you the package you are subscribed to.
- Finally, carefully follow the on-screen prompt to complete the cancellation.
If you follow the on-screen prompt correctly your DStv subscription will be successfully cancelled.
2 – Using the Whatsapp Chatbot
Using the WhatsApp chat boat is one of the most convenient ways to cancel your DStv subscription. This is because almost everyone uses WhatsApp, you might probably be using the WhatsApp application right now.
So instead of you minimising WhatsApp and going to a browser why not just do so on the WhatsApp application. Follow the billing procedure to do so:
- First of all, save the DStv WhatsApp chatbot to your contacts 060 060 3788
- Open the WhatsApp application and message the number by sending hi
- Once the message is sent a list of options will be available to you navigate through the options to cancel your DStv subscription.
Also, Check Out;
- Complete Guide on How to Contact OPay Customer Care Support
- How to Check Your West African Examination Council (WAEC) May/June WASSCE Result
- How to Message a WhatsApp Number Without Saving as Contact
- 3 Sure Ways on How to Check and Verify a Car’s Plate Number Owner Details in Nigeria