“Facebook Marketplace Nearby to Buy & Sell” A lot of people on new to the platform are asking “How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace”, well in this content I would be stating how to do that and more. Facebook marketplace is an interesting way to carry out your yard sale or sell something online without having to go through a lot of processes trying to create an account.
Facebook has more than 800 million users per month, and it has been one of the easy spots to get furniture and other appliances including clothes.
Facebook Market place has been very useful to users of the platform ever since it was created. So far, it has made selling and purchasing random items a lot easier for all Facebook account owners. Now, with that stated, you would definitely want to hear about the Facebook marketplace and how to Buy and sell on the platform if you have not done that before, and I would be giving you just that.
Facebook Marketplace Rules
Facebook marketplace have some certain rules that individuals who want to place his or her item for sale on the platform must follow. As a seller or buyer in the marketplace, if you do not follow these rules, you would be banned from the marketplace. They include:
- Not all items can be sold in the marketplace. Facebook has a list of items that are allowed on the Marketplace.
- Items that you are selling must be physical items
- The description you gave about the item must Match the image of the item
- Facebook does not allow before and after pictures.
If you must sell on the marketplace, you are expected to follow the rules of the market place
How to Buy and Sell on Facebook Marketplace
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook marketplace page is not as complicated as you think, just follow the process stated below and you would be selling your items in no time. to sell on the Marketplace, first:
- Click on the Marketplace icon,
- then tap on “sell” or “sell something
- Select the item or type of item that you want to sell, then take a photo of the item (you can make use of more than one photo from your Gallery, and then click on the add photos option to upload the photo of the item
- Enter the item name, description, and price.
- Confirm your location. This only reveals a rough location and not your exact address
- Select the item category. Buyers can filter listings by these.
If you are a member of any buying and selling group on Facebook, you can choose to post the item to the group to increase the visibility of the item.
All the items that you would be posting for sale would be stored in your items tab including any messages or offer you receive.
How to Buy on Facebook marketplace
To buy from the Facebook marketplace, follow the process stated below:
- First, open the marketplace on Facebook on News Feed
- Then click on the item that you want to Buy
- You can choose to send a message to the seller in two ways
- Click on “Message” to send a custom message to the person selling
- Click Send to send a message that says “is this available”
To check out the item that you want to buy and your conversation with the seller, click on “your account listings”. And with this, you can finalize your deal with the seller.