One of the most trusted online platforms that allow you to send and receive money online is PayPal. However, some users have been asking various questions about the steps on How to Block Someone on PayPal. If you are among those asking this question then you are in the right place as you would get the complete guide on this page.
There are different methods available that you can use to block someone n PayPal and this content will provide the complete guide that you need. It is important that you note the steps according to avoid making mistakes. Several reasons are available why you would want to carry out this process but they are best known to you.
What Happens After Blocking Someone on PayPal
You should also note what will happen after you have blocked someone on PayPal. Once someone is blocked on PayPal by you, they would not be able to send you money, message or find you in the platform’s directory. You might also not have the chance to message or send money to them until you unblock them.
How to Block Someone on PayPal from Future Transactions
If you are wondering about the steps on How to Block Someone on PayPal then you should check the list below to see the complete steps. You should note that once you have done this process, you would no longer receive payments or message from the PayPal user you blocked. This process can be done via the PayPal Website and Via the app.
Method One: Via the Website
- Connect your mobile device to the internet to begin the procedures
- Open the web browser on your PC and for the faster result, it would be a lot better to use Google Chrome but you can use any of them
- Visit the PayPal official website from your web browser
- Login to your account
- Once you are done with this, go to your contact
- From the list of names provided, click the name of the person that you want to block
- Select “Block this Contact”
- Finally, click Block to confirm and complete the process
These are the steps you need to block someone on PayPal using their official website and t is very easy to carry out. But you can also choose to use their Mobile App but it all depends on your choice.
Method Two: Via the Mobile App
- Make sure you have an active internet connection to begin
- Open the PayPal application on your device
- Login to your account
- Click Send
- Select Contact
- Find the name of the person you would like to block and tap “More Option” it is usually the icon that is close to their name
- Select Block (Contact’s name)
- Close Block and confirm and complete the process.
When looking for the steps on How to Block Someone on PayPal then this article got you. All you just have to do is to follow the method of your choice by using either the PayPal mobile app or their website. You should also ensure that you follow the steps according to avoid making any error.