If you have been a long-time user of Facebook, then you should probably have Blocked someone from your account before. The steps involved in doing that is simple, with the privacy settings you can block someone on your Facebook account. Well, the process differs from how to block someone on your Facebook business page.
Blocking Someone from your Business Page
When it comes to the Facebook page, I would be giving you everything you need on How to Block Someone on Facebook Business Page. Blocking someone from your business page is not available, but Facebook has offered users a different approach which is banning users from their page.
When running a Facebook business page, you would likely note that at some point, some people would be posting negative feedback, comments, posts, or reviews. But we all know that bad comments and reviews would always be a part of doing business. Well, if people start trolling or spamming your Business page on Facebook, the next expected thing to do is to block that someone from it. And Facebook made sure that users can ban people from their page, as a matter of fact, Facebook recommended that you do so to such people.
What happens When You Ban Someone from Your Business Page?
This is what you should expect when you ban someone from your Facebook business page.
- They would not be able to publish to your page
- Liking or commenting on your posts would no longer be possible for them
- Messaging you would not be possible
- They would not be able to Like your page.
- When you ban someone, they would still be able to share content from your page to other pages, but they won’t be able to publish.
How to Block/Ban Someone on Facebook Business Page
Just like I stated, Facebook personally recommends banning people who continuously spam your page. When you ban them, you can choose to unban them at any time. With that stated, steps on how to ban people from Facebook business page includes:
- Open your page, and click Settings at the top
- Click people and other pages in the left section of the page
- Search for the person you want to ban, and click the checkbox next to the name of the person you want to ban
- Click settings and then select ban from the page
CHECK OUT: Facebook Avatar Creator - Facebook Avatar Creator App | Facebook Launches New Bitmoji-Like Avatars
Banning Someone from a Page or a Post Your Page was Mentioned in
aside banning someone from your Facebook directly, you can also do that through a post or a page your page was mentioned in
- Click post in the left section of your page
- Click visitor posts on the right side of your page
- Click the “three dots” icon in the top of the post by the person or page you want to ban
- Then select ban from the page and click confirm.
From Your Page’s Inbox
if you find the other steps complicating, Facebook has also made it possible to bank someone directly from your inbox. the steps include:
- Click inbox at the top of the page
- Click the message in the left from the person you want to ban
- Click the “three dots” icon in the top right and select ban from the page
- Click confirm
And with that, you have successfully banned the person from your page. So, expect no disturbance or spam from that person.