This article contains information on How to Apply for a Student Loan in AAU “Ambrose Alli University” EKPOMA. If you are a student of the above-named institution and are looking to collect a loan, then this article will be your guide.
Sometimes, as a student, you run low on funds as well as financial assistance. The best way is not to drop out or be frustrated as you can easily apply for a loan.
What You Need to Know About AAU EKPOMA and How Loans is of Benefit to their Student
AAU also known as Ambrose Alli University is a state-owned university in Edo State, Nigeria. The university was established in 1981 and has about 13 faculties. The school fees of the university for the current session are N69,00 to N111,500 for new students and N49,625 to N80,000 for returning students.
The school boasts of amazing scenery as well as great educational standards. Loans will be of great benefit to students of the university as they will help them to meet the financial needs that come with being an undergraduate.
What Type of Loans can AAU EKPOMA Students Apply for in Nigeria
As a student of AAU EKPOMA, there are a good number of loans that you can apply for;
- Federal Government Loans
- State Government Loans
- Private Lenders
- Bank Loans
- Microfinance Loan Facilities
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for Loan as an AAU EKPOMA Student
The requirements are quite simple but they might vary according to the loan facility;
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- There must be proof of your enrolment as a student of AAU EKPOMA
- You must not have a criminal record or any case of examination malpractice
- There should be at least one person to stand as surety for you
Documents Required for the AAU EKPOMA Student Loan Application Process
The documentation varies with each loan application process. You should however have these documents in handy;
- Passport photographs
- Means of identification like your NIN
- Copies of Bank details or statements
- Guarantor’s letter
- Proof of enrolment as a student of AAU like your admission letter
Loan Application Process for AAU EKPOMA Students
The application process is quite easy and straight to the point. Complete the application form with the correct information and submit it alongside the required documents. Afterwards, follow all other instructions given by your lender and wait for your loan to be approved.
Alternatives to Loans for AAU EKPOMA Students
If a loan does not work out, you can apply for scholarships as well as grants. Also, you can start a part-time job or a small business. It is important as a student that you have a skill or two as it will fetch you money. You can also take a gap year and work to gather your tuition and other fees.
The information above should help you in your loan application as a student at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
Also, Check Out;
- Full List of Degree Courses Offered in Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma
- Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Result for 2020/2021 Academic Session | CHECK NOW
- Full List of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) Ekpoma Courses for Technology & Engineering Students