Facebook Dating isn’t a standalone app; it’s part of the main site app. You’ll need a Facebook account to access Facebook Dating messages. But, if you have one, you’re already ahead of the game. While in this article you will know why you are ahead of the game, it will rather focus more on how to access Facebook dating messages.
Facebook Dating is a service that uses the social media platform to help people find love. You don’t need to establish a separate dating profile because Facebook leverages information from your existing profile to suggest prospective matches based on shared interests.
It is worthy of note that others who have Facebook Dating turned on will be able to see your profile just as you would theirs.
You can’t message other users unless you both declare interest in one other, which is comparable to Bumble and Tinder’s dating features. Any of your current Facebook friends will not be suggested by the app. Your dating profile will also be hidden from your friends who utilize the tool.
Friends, on the other hand, can add each other to their secret crush list, so you might end up matching with a friend who has a crush on you.
How Facebook Dating Works
Firstly, you must own a Facebook account upon which you must be 18 years old or older before you can begin using Facebook Dating. Since the dating feature is based on your regular profile, you should fill it out as completely as possible.
Facebook Dating pictures and other content do not visible on your regular Facebook profile. Facebook Dating discussions are kept separate from Facebook Messenger conversations. You can still access someone’s dating profile if you become Facebook friends with them after matching with them on Facebook Dating.
How to Use Facebook Dating to Send & Recieve Messages
Facebook Dating will begin to recommend profiles one at a time. You can go to the Dating section on the Facebook app at any time to see your recommendations.
- Tap the heart on a user’s profile to let them know you like them, or tap the “X” to pass. If they like you back, you can start a conversation.
- If someone else likes your profile, you’ll receive a notification. Tap the heart on their profile to like them back so that you can send a direct message. Note that you can view your matches and conversations by clicking on “Matches” at the top of the app.
Scroll to the bottom of your profile and click on “Answer a Question” to answer random questions that will help Facebook improve your match suggestions. You can also add photos and share Instagram posts at the bottom of your profile page.
How to Access Facebook Dating Messages
You can access your Facebook dating messages by tapping the “Conversations” button at the top of the feed screen. However, to start a conversation with one of your matches, tap their profile photo, which will provide the option to type a message. Click on the arrow icon to send the message once you’ve finished composing a charming introduction.
- Filmywap; Download Full HD Bollywood Movies for Free
- How to Change Facebook from Free Mode to Data Mode
- How to Tell if Someone is Reading Your Messages on Facebook Messenger
- ToxicWap is Now NewToxic; Access All Your Favourite Toxicwap Services at NewToxic.com
- How to Change Your Profile Visibility on Facebook Dating
- 4 Core Reasons Why You Can’t Access Facebook Dating on Your Account
- How to Know If Someone Read Your Facebook Dating Message
- How to Put a Merry Christmas Picture on Facebook
- Top 5 Reasons Why Facebook Marketplace is not Available on Your Account
- How to Read Facebook Messenger Messages Without Them Knowing or Being Seen
- How to Install Facebook Dating App on Your Android & iOS Device
- Cheats and Hacks for Winning Your Opponents on Facebook Messenger Chess Game
- How to Change the Billing Currency Details on Your Netflix Account
- 5Movies; Watch Full HD Movies & TV Series Online for Free