How Low Can You Offer on Facebook Marketplace? If You are looking for this, You will get the complete guide in this article. Facebook marketplace is a platform that helps people discover, buy and sell items by filtering their results by location, category and price.
This is done when sellers put a listing on the Facebook marketplace to reach potential buyers and they purchase what is desired.
Since it involves buying and selling, you need to know how low you can offer to purchase an item on the Facebook marketplace. Haven known a little about what this is about, I am sure you want to know more. I will tell you all you need to know in this article because that is the main aim.
How Much Does it Cost to Sell On Facebook Marketplace?
Perhaps as a seller, you’ve been wondering if you’re going to pay a fee to sell on the Facebook marketplace? it isn’t hard.
You must understand that Facebook marketplace charges no fee to sell on its platform as a seller. You must also realize that engaging in Facebook Marketplace as a businessman or merchant will accrue to you a 5% fee on all transactions with a minimum charge of $0.40.1
How Much is Facebook Marketplace Selling Fee?
Facebook marketplace does not charge any fee for its operation to sell, it’s free. All you need to do is create your account. List unlimited products, and sell from the market without any extra cost of a selling plan.
However, the Facebook marketplace charges fees when you make any sale, and they are basically two, I will walk you through below.
- The first one is the selling fee, it entails the charge that Facebook collects every time you make a sale. The charge is deducted as soon as you receive payment for products and services sold. Such as the sale of more than $8.5% of the shipping amount will be the selling fee.
However, the selling fee cuts across all product categories on Facebook. It also assists the funding of other programs for a sumptuous buying and selling experience, so the benefits majorly accrue to you.
- The next one is the charging fee, it entails a customer file for a chargeback or money-back. This is done if the payment was unauthorized, the customer didn’t receive the item, not following the stated return policy, being charged for the same amount, or being charged multiple times due to the same products.
However, you must note that if you don’t respond or give positive feedback within the space of 10 days, it will favour the customer.
Paying an amount fee is only needed when ordering. Joining the Facebook marketplace is free.
How Low Can You Offer on Facebook Marketplace
Placing an order on a particular product varies. This is because various products have different pricing. However, most buyers always negotiate with the price but making a reasonable one really matters.
There’s actually no law about the lowest price you can negotiate with your seller, it’s a personal thing. To do this, you just must be logical. For example, say 3 products are listed for $10, it will reasonable to ask if you can get them all for $22. Although the seller may say yes, no or come back with a counter, negotiation is part of the business.
Also, Check Out;
- How to Allow Offers for Items You are Selling on Your Facebook Marketplace Account
- How to Reject an Offer for Your Facebook Marketplace Account Item
- NECO Syllabus for Yoruba 2022/2023 SSCE & GCE | DOWNLOAD & CHECK NOW