You will have to meet certain requirements before deciding to be a YouTube partner so you have to figure out if you meet these requirements. How do I Become a YouTube Partner Program? You will get the answer to this question in this article.
There is also other useful information that you will get in this article like the requirements you have to meet before you can become a YouTube Partner Program. Generally, you will get the YouTube Partner Program overview & eligibility in this post.
What You Need to Know About YouTube Partner Program
This is what gives creators access to YouTube resources like access to the YouTube support team. YouTube Partner Programmer in short YPP also enables revenues sharing from ads that are served on your content. You will get the requirement for the YouTube Partner Programmer below.
Is YouTube Partner Programme Free? Check Below to Get Answer
The Tube Partner Programme “YPP” is fully free but it is optional for creators that are on the platform. With this, you don’t need to bother about making any payment before applying for it.
Benefits of Being a YouTuber Partner Program
There are a lot of benefits attached to Being a YouTuber Partner Program if you use it well. Below are some of the benefits
- Your earnings in will increase if you join this program
- With the help of the YouTube Partner Program, you can monetize your video on the platform and also other websites
- You can track your post earnings with the help of the YouTube Partner Program and also get to know about their performance.
Requirements to Join the YouTube Partner Program
There are certain requirements you need to meet before you can join the YouTube Partner Program (YPP) and you will get them below. Failure to meet requirements might deny the opportunity to join this program. The list below contains them
- YouTube monetization policies
This allows you to monetize on YouTube. You will have to follow all the YouTube monetization policies before you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program.
- YouTube Partner Program Region
There are certain regions where the YouTube Partner Program is available. You will have to live in these regions before you can apply for it. Click on this link to view Which Countries are Eligible or Made Available for the program.
- You should also more than 1000 subscribers before you can apply for the YouTube Partner Program.
- Also, you should have more than 4000 valid public watch hours in the last one year or 12 months.
- It is compulsory that you have a linked AdSense account.
How do I Become a YouTube Partner Program? Check Steps Below
How do I Become a YouTube Partner Program? Remember I said I will bring the complete steps in this post. Now once you have met the requirements above, the next step is to apply for the program. Don’t forget that it is compulsory to meet the requirements and failure to do this can be very risky. The steps you need to Become a YouTube Partner Program are in the list below
- To begin, log in to your YouTube account with your account details
- Click on your profile in the upper right-hand corner
- Select YouTube Studio from the options
- Search for Monetization in the menu on the left
- Once seen click it
- If you have met the requirement click the tab with the inscription “Review Partner Program terms”
- Click “Start”
- You will have to accept the term and condition
A green box with the green box that says “Done” once you are done with all the steps. You can click notify me when I’m eligible if you didn’t satisfy the requirements. If you follow the steps above then you are done with the registration. You will have to wait for YouTube to approve it or reject it after reviewing your account.