This is to inform the general public about the Heritage Polytechnic Post UTME (ND Admission) Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Heritage Polytechnic has released the Post UTME (ND Admission) Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME (ND Admission) Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the Heritage Polytechnic 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
This is to inform the general public that Admissions into ND full-time Heritage Polytechnic programmes for the 2021/2022 session has started. Interested in qualified candidates are to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to visit: http://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
Please note that your Registration Number and Portal Access code are your personal details, hence ensure you change the default access code issued after you login. For any support, feel free to email us via email@example.com or visit ICT Unit.
Heritage Poly has four (4) steps to complete registration
- Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Print payment receipt/invoice
- Select UTME Screening Form
- Chose Screening Form type (UTME Screening Form)
- Add your email Address
- Jamb registration Number
- Phone Number
- Choose Payment option and proceed
Note: Form Fee: N2,000
- Enter Transaction Reference ID
- Click on get login details
Note: U’ll be Issued: RegistrationNo | Password
3. Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Form Registration Number
- Click on Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
Note: Your Transaction TransReferenceID will be shown here.
4. Print payment receipt/invoice
- Enter TransReferenceID or Confirmation Number
- Click on Check payment status
Note: Your Confirmation Number is on the Payment Receipt from the Bank. Your Transaction Reference is on Payment Invoice from the Portal.