The HAW Hamburg presents the HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020. Applications are now opened for all eligible candidates to apply. Here we shall be discussing how you can apply for this scholarship and everything you need to be awarded the scholarship.
About the HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020
The HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships are awarded to outstanding international bachelor’s students in their third subject semester and to international master’s students in their second subject semester. The HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020 is funded by the City of Hamburg and the Karl H. Ditze Foundation.
CHECK OUT: University of Southern Indiana Global Leader Scholarships 2021 ($10,656 per Academic Year) | APPLY NOW
The HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020 is worth at least €1,800 and it will be given for only one semester.
To be eligible to apply for the HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships you must fulfil all criteria listed below
- You must be an international student studying at the HAW Hamburg.
- You must have obtained your higher education entrance qualification from a foreign country or completed your preparatory studies successfully in a Studienkolleg.
- Bachelors students must have completed at least 2 semesters and masters students must have completed at least one at the HAW Hamburg and must still be in studies.
- You must not be a recipient of BAföG or any funding hosted by the government.
- You must have a minimum grade of 2.2.
If this is your first time applying for this scholarship you will recommendation letters from 2 of your degree course instructors. Masters students that are the previous recipients of the scholarship will also be required to present these letters. Below is a list of all other requirements for the HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020.
- CV (not more than 2 pages).
- MyHAW enrollment certificate.
- Current MyHAW transcript containing details about your completed credit points and average points.
- Certificate of Achievement/ PAV Bescheinigung – for students that their grades and credit points aren’t available in their transcripts.
- A copy of your residency permit for non-EU citizens or a copy of your personal ID or your passport for EU citizens.
- Bank account information from. If you are going to indicate your financial situation which is optional then you should upload it alongside your bank account statement from 3 months ago to date and your employment contract where applicable.
All the above-listed documents must be attached to and submitted with your application.
How to Apply
After collecting all the required documents and you are certain that you are eligible for this scholarship, you can proceed to upload all the required documents to the Application Portal before the deadline stated. Make sure you give yourself enough time, the outcome of your application will be communicated to you within 4 weeks after the application closes.
Application for the HAW Hamburg Excellence Scholarships 2020 will be closed on the 15th of October 2020.
For more details About the Award, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: YouthLead Ambassadors Program 2020 for Young Changemakers | APPLY NOW