2022 JAMB candidates have started asking questions like “has it been postponed”, well they are not to be blamed due to past occurrences. Yeah, the exam has normally been postponed in the past. If you are prepared to understand and read more, then you need to be mindful of when the JAMB 2022 examination is starting. More details are given below.
CHECK NOW: How to Score High in 2022 JAMB CBT Exam
Has 2022 JAMB been Postponed? Check Latest Update Below
JAMB has made an adjustment on the earlier date announced for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Exam (UTME). According to the board, the 2022 exam earlier scheduled to hold between
April 20th and 30th, 2022 will now hold from Friday, 6th May to Monday, 16th May 2022.
How to Thoroughly Study for JAMB
Here are some amazing ways you can make sure you are thorough when studying.
- First of all, make up your mind to pass without any assistance and to do that get Jamb recommended textbooks.
- Get the jamb syllabus and familiarize yourself with it and The hot topics.
- Make sure to get and study the Jamb past questions and key topics for all your subjects.
- Keep studying along with the Jamb syllabus and practice Jamb’s past questions without looking at the answers.
- Create and set a personal test and examinations for yourself to know how well you have done so far.
- Overcome any fear of the examination and boost total confidence, to do that make sure to remove negative thoughts from your mind.
- Do not skip or fear any difficult part when studying and make sure to face all your fears.
Done! You are good to go and as you can see preparing yourself for an exam. Follow the above steps diligently and you will be surprised that you have successfully passed an exam others are failing and have failed in one sitting. So build your confidence and trust in your abilities.
CHECK NOW: Best JAMB Past Question App to Download and Use