This informs the public about the Google for Startups Accelerator Programs in Africa 2023. Details about the Program are given below.
Table of Contents
About Google for Startups Accelerator Programs in Africa 2023
This accelerator focuses on supporting growth-stage startups solving problems using advanced technology, such as AI/ML or data across key verticals.
The startups are paired with relevant Google & industry experts to solve their startup’s top challenges and are provided with insights/best practices to improve their products & business.
A 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in Africa or developing Africa-centered solutions.
Google for Startups Accelerator Africa accepts applications from startups in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Côte D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
10 weeks of equity-free support.
Google product credits
Eligible startups receive product credits.
Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of the Google for Startups alumni network.
Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
Google product support and advice
Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them.
Exposure to potential partners, VCs, and investors interested in AI First tech startups.
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or technical roles to participate and engage in required program sessions
Google for Startups Accelerator Programs in Africa 2023 Application
For those interested in Google for Startups Accelerator Programs in Africa. Open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 6 September 2023.
Open this link for more details about Google for Startups Accelerator Programs in Africa.