This informs the public about the Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change Program 2023 for Climate Tech Innovators. Details about the Program are given below.
About Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change Program 2023
A 10-week equity-free accelerator program for Seed to Series A startups based in the Middle East and Africa. The accelerator aims to connect the best of Google’s products and people to climate change and clean technology innovators across the region building with Cloud Services.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change is a 10-week, equity-free hybrid program for Seed to Series A startups tackling Climate Change with tech. In partnership with Google Cloud, the Middle East and Africa program helps high-potential startups based in the Middle East and Africa grow with the best of Google through a mix of in-person and virtual activities, 1:1 mentoring, and group learning sessions.
In addition to mentorship, The Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change program features deep dives and workshops focused on product design, business growth, and leadership development. Selected startups will also benefit from dedicated Google Cloud technical expertise and receive credits via the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
10 weeks of equity-free support.
Boost your knowledge of GCP, machine learning, product development, marketing, leadership, and more.
Connect and get support from fellow founders as a part of the Google for Startups alumni network.
Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
Google product support and advice
Learn product tips and tricks directly from the Googlers who built them.
Google product credits for your tech stack.
Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change Program Eligibility
- Startups demonstrating traction, ideally between Seed and Series A stage.
- Building a scalable product or service with a significant total addressable market and defensible growth model.
- Focusing on sustainable technology climate solutions, cleantech and green energy.
- Deeply technical, preferably leveraging technologies like Machine Learning and AI.
- Commitment from CTO and/or technical roles to participate and engage in required program sessions.
How to Apply
For those interested in Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change Program 2023, open this link to start the application process.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 7 July 2023.
Open this link for more details about the Google for Startups Accelerator: Climate Change Program 2023.
- Ingressive for Good (I4G) Ambassador Program 2023 | APPLY NOW
- Hurford Youth Fellows Program 2024 | APPLY NOW
- The International Service for Human Rights (ISHR) Africa Programme Fellowship 2023