This is to inform the general public about the Gboko Polytechnic 8th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for Newly Admitted Students. Details about the matriculation ceremony are given below.
The management of Gboko Polytechnic has released the details about its upcoming 8th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for Newly Admitted Students. The general public and students concerned with the above-named institution are to take note of the details released by the institution below.
Gboko Polytechnic 8th Matriculation Ceremony Schedule Announcement
This is to inform all students, staff, the entire Polytechnic Community, and the general public that the events leading to the 8th Matriculation ceremony for 2020/2021, academic Session holding on Saturday 19th June 2021 have been slightly altered.
Management has declared Wednesday 16th Saturday 19th June as Lecture free week to mark this very important occasion and enable all old and new students to clear outstanding fees.
Monday 14th and Tuesday 15th June, 2021 remain Lecture day
Detailed Programme of events is as follows:
- Monday 14th – Tuesday 15th June, 2021 – Full Lectures
- Wednesday 16th June, 2021 Orientation of new students.
- Friday 18th June, 2021– Issuance of academic gowns to all registered students.
- Saturday 19th June, 2021 Matriculation ceremony for students who have cleared all fees, and registered on the school portal.
- You are to strictly adhere to the detailed instructions in order to benefit from this Magnanimous gesture.
- All old and new students are once again reminded to clear all outstanding fees before the matriculation.
NOTE: This memo supersedes the one earlier released. After the matriculation ceremony, all new and old students who have not cleared their school fees and registered on the school portal WILL NOT be allowed into the Lecture halls.